Galactic War Nihilus opponent bug

Liucyfer
16 posts Member
Nihilus' annihilate does not reset at each new try, unlike the player's nihilus.

New instance (new toons) should have a refreshed cooldown.

Replies

• Options
    Truth!
  • CT5032
    55 posts Member
    Options
    Liucyfer wrote: »
    Nihilus' annihilate does not reset at each new try, unlike the player's nihilus.

New instance (new toons) should have a refreshed cooldown.

Yes!
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Well they're not having multiple tries. You are ;x
  • Liucyfer
    16 posts Member
    Options
    After 3 or 4 GK/DH/chaze forms in a row, not much left to kill the 3 last mobs from the last tier: gk/dh/r2d2.

Only cannonfodder left, thx to nihilus who annihilates at start of next run. -_-
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    I see the point you make but you wouldn't expect there's to reset.
  • Options
    What? I don't get what you're saying? The enemy's Nihilius Annihilate in GW doesn't reset? What is that supposed to mean? You fight different person with each encounter, each one of them starts at 8 turns cd, what are you trying to say?
  • crzydroid
    7315 posts Moderator
    Options
    What? I don't get what you're saying? The enemy's Nihilius Annihilate in GW doesn't reset? What is that supposed to mean? You fight different person with each encounter, each one of them starts at 8 turns cd, what are you trying to say?

He's saying that while your own Nihilus will reset Annihilate cooldown going from node to node, the opponent Nihilus will not reset on the same node if you go in with a second team.
  • Liucyfer
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Crzydroid has summed it up correctly.