Open All Bronzium Data Packs At Once

Prev1
xNine
82 posts Member
Is it too hard to implement a button that opens all Bronzium Data Packs one can afford at once? Everyone knows how annoying it is when you have 20k+ Bronzium points to spend, it literally takes 5 minutes of spamming a button!

Replies

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    +1
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    I never noticed.

How come it took so long before someone suggested this?

:p

But then again, I'm not carrying so many Ally Points.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    Try 1.1million
  • xNine
    82 posts Member
    Options
    Try 1.1million

Yea you're never going to be able to cash that in!
  • Options
    Oh yeah....I almost started a thread about this....definitely needed!!!!
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    I would seriously settle for the current 20 sim limit. Although I did create an operations recorder in meMu which makes it bearable. Let my computer go for 20 min and bam all done.
  • Options
    +1
  • xNine
    82 posts Member
    Options
    Bhaalor wrote: »
    I would seriously settle for the current 20 sim limit. Although I did create an operations recorder in meMu which makes it bearable. Let my computer go for 20 min and bam all done.

Yeah you could also use tasker on Android... I might set a profile for this
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    nope, cant do it... if i had to spend my 900K ally points 250 at a time then so does everyone else...
  • xNine
    82 posts Member
    Options
    Osik wrote: »
    nope, cant do it... if i had to spend my 900K ally points 250 at a time then so does everyone else...

Wait what do you mean? Can't do what?
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    cant make an open all button, it was a joke because i spent a week opening 900K worth of packs, so everyone else should have to suffer as well...
  • Options
    Cause when you go into the store to get to the bronzium pack you must scroll through the paywall.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1.... even a sliding scale, like the one for energy would be a vast improvement.
  • xNine
    82 posts Member
    Options
    Osik wrote: »
    cant make an open all button, it was a joke because i spent a week opening 900K worth of packs, so everyone else should have to suffer as well...

Oh lol. Yeah well that proves my point, wow 900k!
  • xNine
    82 posts Member
    Options
    +1.... even a sliding scale, like the one for energy would be a vast improvement.

Yeah that's a good idea!
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Devs said they will never make an option to open more than one at a time. You want it, it's free, earn it.
  • Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    Devs said they will never make an option to open more than one at a time. You want it, it's free, earn it.

Did they? That's unfortunate, especially for their paying customers that are funding the game. However, the option to open all at once sounds like an absolute support nightmare. How do you display all of that, what if you lose connection to the server, etc.
  • Options

No one likes you. Go away.
    "Open all" is a good idea and if the "devs" say no to it, it's because of some ulterior motive.
  • Options

Did they? That's unfortunate, especially for their paying customers that are funding the game. However, the option to open all at once sounds like an absolute support nightmare. How do you display all of that, what if you lose connection to the server, etc.

Support nightmare? "Oh, the thing we made actually has to work...what a NIGHTMARE!" This is the world we live in. Might not be easy...better not do it.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    It does work. You're asking for it to work differently.
  • Platzman
    284 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hmmmm.....1,1 mil. MEMU & macro ? ;). But probably against all rules, as automation...
    Slider like we have now for levelling up would be most welcome.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Simplest solution would be to raise the price of bronziums to 1m each. Now you only have to open one.
  • Options
    Well this sounds like a good idea, no idea why there is any dissent... are they leftists or something?
    Look into the eyes of the dragon and despair....
  • Options

Support nightmare? "Oh, the thing we made actually has to work...what a NIGHTMARE!" This is the world we live in. Might not be easy...better not do it.

It's not coming from anywhere selfish. I work in application support and even though something might seem like an enhancement, it may end up hurting the end user in the long run. Opening all packs for 1 million ally points is a bad idea. Should we be able to do 10-20? absolutely.
  • Options
    I requested it so many times! haha I really want this option! Once I opened like 300k it took me ages! :P Now i only habe like 30k
  • Options
    Hey better than this.... FULCRUM ZOMBIE GREEDO!!!
    Look into the eyes of the dragon and despair....
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options

No one likes you. Go away.
    "Open all" is a good idea and if the "devs" say no to it, it's because of some ulterior motive.

And that's the problem with kids nowadays, everything has to be instant. Like opening hockey card packs or baseball. It's one at a time. And I'll tell you right now no one likes poison donuts lol.
  • McBee
    228 posts Member
    Options
    An "open all of them at once" button would be used exactly once, so I don't know if it's worth the effort to dev. However, an "open 20 (or 30, or 40, or 100) of them at once" button would be very worth the effort, because it would be used exclusively from here on.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    I think being able to spend all at once is a bit much, may be you could be able to open 10 or 25 at a time max. but not all.
This discussion has been closed.