Help with a new PVP team!

Hey all! My primary, cookie cutter, PVP team is about as maxed out as I'm willing to take them.
Opi almost 7*
Sid 7*
Lumi 7*
Fives 5*
Dook 4*

I'm pretty comfortable with my rank in PVP at the 100's. I'm just getting bored with my squad and often fighting the same squad. It's time for a change. I was working on a Clone synergy team, but I'm scrapping that for now.

So here is my two ideas to run through the filter of collective experience in this forum. Lay it on me!

First is a patchwork team of mostly chars I have unlocked.
Poe 4*
Phasma 3*
GS 2*
FOTP 2*
Then I need to unlock Poggle.
The big pro here is I have most of these guys unlocked and partially geared to some point or another. The cons being Phasma and Poggle share a farming resource and FOTP is a pain to farm. I won't have the patience to push him past 4*

Second idea is a rebel synergy squad. I already have Biggs at 4*. I'd need to unlock Akbar, Han, Luke, and Hoth Scout. Pros are all 5 are fairly easily farmed and 7* abtainable. Cons Akbar and Han sharing a resource and and gearing four fresh chars.

So! What do you think? Big commitment here. Help a brother out!

Replies

• Options
    LoTEK wrote: »

Second idea is a rebel synergy squad. I already have Biggs at 4*. I'd need to unlock Akbar, Han, Luke, and Hoth Scout. Pros are all 5 are fairly easily farmed and 7* abtainable. Cons Akbar and Han sharing a resource and and gearing four fresh chars.

So! What do you think? Big commitment here. Help a brother out!

This won't be of any help, but I wanted to go for a Rebel team early when I first started, but went for the regular/current meta heroes. Now with speed leader affecting turn 1, I am now considering this. Like you, it would be a big commitment as I only have a 6* Luke and 2* Biggs. If they release Leia into GW or Arena - hopefully GW - like they did QGJ in Cantina, it may make the decision that much easier. One can only hope though... :smile:

So I'm looking forward to seeing differing opinions.
  • Options
    Guess no one's interested.