Switching from Android to iOS

AquaticGamer17
12 posts Member
edited May 2017
HI guys,
I applied to EA help center on Sunday the 21st of May to change from my Android phone to my iOS iPad. How long is this process going to take? I'm pressured to make vids for my channel and collaborations. Any help will be appreciated. Has anyone done this? If so, how long did it take?

Replies

• slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options
    Holiday weekend in the US. They will be behind.
  • Options
    From what I've been told it's impossible to switch over platforms like iOS to Android. I had an iPhone 6 plus and switched to the Google pixel XL and they basically told me I couldn't recover my account even with being logged into Facebook because both operating systems use different sources to play the game. iOS has game center, and Android has Google play games. With all that being said you basically have to stick to one platform.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    From what I've been told it's impossible to switch over platforms like iOS to Android. I had an iPhone 6 plus and switched to the Google pixel XL and they basically told me I couldn't recover my account even with being logged into Facebook because both operating systems use different sources to play the game. iOS has game center, and Android has Google play games. With all that being said you basically have to stick to one platform.

First yes FB has nothing to do with saving account data so that is nothing.

But I do believe there was a recent post about this from the devs that it is now possible.
  • Kirby89
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

First yes FB has nothing to do with saving account data so that is nothing.

But I do believe there was a recent post about this from the devs that it is now possible.

Yes it can be done I recently had my account switched from iOS to android and it took over a week to get it done and with the holiday may take a bit longer.

• Options

@Wallynator94 it actually is available and allowed now. You have to contact support and follow the information here:

Contact EA Help. In your Ticket, please detail the following:

-Ally code & player ID (in-game name) for the current account
    -Ally code & player ID (in-game name) for the new account on the other platform
    -The New Account you are creating has to be linked to GooglePlay or Game Center.

Further instruction should be given in your support ticket.

Be warned: You are Transferring an account, not merging accounts. The account being moved will OVER-write anything on the existing account (crystals, collection, heroes, credits, all of it will be erased by the account moving onto it).
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

@Wallynator94 it actually is available and allowed now. You have to contact support and follow the information here:

Contact EA Help. In your Ticket, please detail the following:

-Ally code & player ID (in-game name) for the current account
    -Ally code & player ID (in-game name) for the new account on the other platform
    -The New Account you are creating has to be linked to GooglePlay or Game Center.

Further instruction should be given in your support ticket.

Be warned: You are Transferring an account, not merging accounts. The account being moved will OVER-write anything on the existing account (crystals, collection, heroes, credits, all of it will be erased by the account moving onto it).

Wow! I wish that was available when I switched phones... I was playing the game since the start and had a decent roster and was pretty far in the game. Lost it all and had to start over from scratch. Lol thanks for the info. If I ever switch back I'll make sure to contact them!
This discussion has been closed.