Dooku ignoring Taunt

Bhaalor
1724 posts Member
Greetings,

Has anyone else experienced this? Basically the rundown is this. I am using zMaul Lead (dont judge me!); zDN, zSavage, Sith Trooper and zKylo.

His team is zDN(L), Dooku, Sith Assassin, Sith Trooper and zSid

Its my turn, my Sith Trooper clearly has taunt up (not Retribution, not defense up, taunt).

I have my DN, who's a little worse for ware, down in the red, but hey my Sith Trooper is taunting. I use Force Drain, which I know is going to have Dooku come after me, but I'm thinking, no problem, after this I can annihilate his sorry butt. Dooku, ignores the fact that my Sith Trooper has taunt, and smacks the crap out of my DN and kills him.

I normally record fights but completely forgot to.

Has anyone else experienced something like this?

Replies

• Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Bhaalor wrote: »
    Greetings,

Has anyone else experienced this? Basically the rundown is this. I am using zMaul Lead (dont judge me!); zDN, zSavage, Sith Trooper and zKylo.

Its my turn, my Sith Trooper clearly has taunt up (not Retribution, not defense up, taunt).

I have my DN, who's a little worse for ware, down in the red, but hey my Sith Trooper is taunting. I use Force Drain, which I know is going to have Dooku come after me, but I'm thinking, no problem, after this I can annihilate his sorry butt. Dooku, ignores the fact that my Sith Trooper has taunt, and smacks the **** out of my DN and kills him.

If your sith trooper gained the taunt because of DN using his special then the counter goes to the initial attacker
  • Keszey
    68 posts Member
    Options
    Greetings,

I have my DN, who's a little worse for ware, down in the red, but hey my Sith Trooper is taunting. I use Force Drain, which I know is going to have Dooku come after me, but I'm thinking, no problem, after this I can annihilate his sorry butt. Dooku, ignores the fact that my Sith Trooper has taunt, and smacks the **** out of my DN and kills him.

I have noticed Boba Fett ignoring taunt in the rancor raid.

• Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Rakim wrote: »
    Greetings,

If your sith trooper gained the taunt because of DN using his special then the counter goes to the initial attacker

That *IS* possible... I thought he had it up before hand but I may have been mistaken. I knew I couldnt take a dooku ambush on my DN. I really wish I would have recorded it.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Keszey wrote: »
    Greetings,

I have noticed Boba Fett ignoring taunt in the rancor raid.

He is supposed to and has an ability specifically for that. His Bounty Hunters resolve lets him do that (and its awesome!). Dooku to my knowledge does not have this ability. But as @Rakim said I may have noticed the taunt as I used the ability. It is possible; I'll have to look into it more.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Greetings,

That *IS* possible... I thought he had it up before hand but I may have been mistaken. I knew I couldnt take a dooku ambush on my DN. I really wish I would have recorded it.

I believe this scenario has been flagged by the dev's for review. Do you remember if SiT had retribution after?
    If he didn't, and didn't have shock then SiT gained taunt from DN using Force Drain.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Greetings,

I believe this scenario has been flagged by the dev's for review. Do you remember if SiT had retribution after?
    If he didn't, and didn't have shock then SiT gained taunt from DN using Force Drain.

As soon as I drop in Rank and get above this guy I'll record it (with my luck, it'll be right before my payout), its happened to me 3x now; so I am fairly confident I can reproduce the results.