Lukenflash event bug? Cant use my toons

LastJedi
3047 posts Member
edited May 2017
Flash event is back. Got 1 hr keft. I did tier 2 and 3. But i didnt do tier 1.... finally activated luke to get the 80 jawa shard currency.... and i cant use my toons. Event toons fill all spots on the squad. Tier 1 2 and 3. I tried and cant complete tier 1 with event luke with no mods.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's not a bug, it's the way this thing was designed.
  • Options
    You're not supposed to use your toons. You use the event toons for events 1,2, and 3. You would only use your Luke if he is of high enough stars and gear on the bonus tier.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    I think i used my own jawae in 2 and 3. I could not access tier 1 until i activated my own luke. But had to use event luke. Not sure how ur supposed to win that with event luke.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    I think i used my own jawae in 2 and 3. I could not access tier 1 until i activated my own luke. But had to use event luke. Not sure how ur supposed to win that with event luke.

Well event Luke is completely maxed out so it makes it sort of hard but not really, just focus on the Raiders
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Ok. Thx. I did it. Took two tries with ur advice. First time didnt even get a turn in the 3rd wave. But i barely won on the second try. Weird that u use event luke, but why i need to activate my own luke. Specifiaclly i could not do tier 1 without activating luke, but i did 2 and 3. I suppose i prolly used event jawae too, but i didnt notice.
  • CrownV87
    143 posts Member
    Options
    Tier 1 only took 1 try...
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    First try 3 of my attacks were dodged. I didnt even finish the 2nd wave. Took me three tries..... lol.

Doesnt appear to be much strategy. Just big attack or baby attack. And rng. Lol.