Raid Tickets

I have spent over 500 engery today, however, I have only gained 8 raid tickets. Also, other members of my guild have issued similar complaints, saying that they would not receive energy for certain types of battles. For me, the issue is not connected to just light side battles as I have spent a large amount of energy on light side, dark side, and cantina battles. I bought to 50 shard refreshes for normal energy and one refresh for cantina energy. I hope this bug is solved soon, as I recently joined this guild and want to contribute my fair share.

Replies

• Argarath
    197 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    The bug is just visual, the only place where they display correct raid contribution is in Guild Daily Activities Screen, in the Personal at bottom left corner e.g. 200/600 or 600/600. The Raid Tickets (Daily) is bugged since the beginning of the game and is deemed low priority for a fix, just like Teebo stealth bug for a very long time and very unlike Nute bug (which obvious is high priority). You can expect a fix next AUGUST!
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    david4d4d wrote: »
    I hope this bug is solved soon, as I recently joined this guild and want to contribute my fair share.

This bug in the game since august 2015 or something, so don't expect a fix soon.

• crzydroid
    7348 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nightlores wrote: »
    david4d4d wrote: »
    I hope this bug is solved soon, as I recently joined this guild and want to contribute my fair share.

This bug in the game since august 2015 or something, so don't expect a fix soon.

Ha ha, yes, I do believe this bug has been here since before the game was launched.: )