Flash Events

Elevader
11 posts Member
So I was very confused (and surprised) by the Luke event. Given it is "Hero's Journey" should we all be collecting Luke stuff?

Replies

• Options
    Yes
  • NightfallsCurse
    537 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I hope not. I don't know what's worse, though... Deciding to farm and gear that rubbish Farmer Luke and not needing him, or NOT farming and gearing the rubbish Luke and ending up needing him....
  • JohnDoe
    57 posts Member
    Options
    First i liked this Flash event, but then it continued and continued...
    IMO Flash event should only last one day, where you have those 3-4 times that you can take participation on it.

And really i dont want to start farm Luke (with BB Gun) just because "maybe" we need him to get Jedi Luke.
    Would really appreciate if CG would give us a heads up on this...
  • Options
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    IMO Flash event should only last one day, where you have those 3-4 times that you can take participation on it.

And really i dont want to start farm Luke (with BB Gun) just because "maybe" we need him to get Jedi Luke.

They have. They said you'll need him on his journey to become a Jedi.
  • Options
    JohnDoe wrote: »

They have. They said you'll need him on his journey to become a Jedi.

Right, but it could be argued that we'd "need" him in the sense that the events are centered around him. They also gave us the shards to unlock him and provided us with a fully leveled Luke to use... So in that sense, do we really NEED to level and gear him when they are providing him? That's what I think everyone is unclear on.
  • Options
    I hope not. I don't know what's worse, though... Deciding to farm and gear that rubbish Farmer Luke and not needing him, or NOT farming and gearing the rubbish Luke and ending up needing him....

That's my fear. I'm building my AAT teams. Don't have time for luke.
  • Options

That's my fear. I'm building my AAT teams. Don't have time for luke.

Pretty sure that's everyone, except the upper echelon folks who already farm HAAT on the regular.
  • Elevader
    11 posts Member
    Options
    So general consensus is that we need to start farming him. Great.
  • Options
    I hope you whiners don't farm him because then you will be on here moaning about it when you need him for a better version of Luke. They hinted to us to get him, if you don't then all the little cry babies will be on here whining about it. CG will not be to blame. You will.
  • Options
    Luke can be used in p4 haat and puts up numbers.
    The flash event was cool first time around but by Sunday It was full auto tier 2.
    The rewards were cool first time around. But if this was suppose to help with gear bottle neck it fell short. Not trying to look a gift horse in the mouth but 15/50 cuff or guns doesn't really help as much as it was hyped. The difficulty level was fine but would ve enjoyed if the gear was there everyday or every other day. A full cuff and gun out of the whole event would be really cool.
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options
    I have started buying his shards from the guild store. Given how infrequently he pops up there, it' not going to deplete my tokens balance anytime soon (also, I have most of the other useful toons from there).
    I actually wished I had started doing that earlier, that would have saved me some cantina nodes farming, that I could have definitely used on someone else.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/