Scoundrels

Hey guys, I was just wondering what the best comp of a scoundrel squad is. I currently run Lando (L) Boba, STH, Chewy, and Cad Bane. I own Dengar but he's pretty low level and gear. Any help is appreciated thanks.

Replies

• Options
    Boba is better leader, more damage for everyone and greatly improves bounty hunters, is say run bobaL lando cad bane sth and get ig88 he's easy to gear and 7 star and works good under boba lead
  • Options
    Yeah, Boba. I recommend looking at the whole boba and Detonators angle. It'll mean you'll nee Zam - but if you're dedicated, you'll need her. And Nute. And if you're going to use them through to end game, probably going to want B2 to cleanse.

Stop putting into Chewie and Cad - they are just a new player dead ends and have no use in any game more.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Boba (L), 88, ST Han, Raid Han, Lando.
  • PR01Zeus
    61 posts Member
    Options
    AKHatbloke wrote: »
    Hey guys, I was just wondering what the best comp of a scoundrel squad is. I currently run Lando (L) Boba, STH, Chewy, and Cad Bane. I own Dengar but he's pretty low level and gear. Any help is appreciated thanks.
    IG-88 for sure
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options
    @PremierVenoth That's my pet project. I have a fully maxed Boba (that I use for his first-turn mass ability block... quite handy versus all these pesky cleansers) and wanted to make a Boba-Zam-bombs team for a while. I finally made the jump today and gave Zam all that costly gear she needs to get to level 9 and tried GW with:

Boba (L), Zam, St Han, Han Solo, IG-88.

They got smashed badly on node 6 against some Rex-GK-R2+2 (not the infernal duo though), which wasn't a problem at all for my regular Empire team.
    So.... not quite there yet I guess. Sadly, those bombs don't make enough damage, and Zam can be blocked from blowing them all up one after another (taunt, stealth). Plus tenacity up is a complete shut down to her.
    I'll try some more, maybe give them better mods, but I have little faith in them ever reaching anything close to Arena level.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Options
    Tiggus wrote: »
    @PremierVenoth That's my pet project. I have a fully maxed Boba (that I use for his first-turn mass ability block... quite handy versus all these pesky cleansers) and wanted to make a Boba-Zam-bombs team for a while. I finally made the jump today and gave Zam all that costly gear she needs to get to level 9 and tried GW with:

Boba (L), Zam, St Han, Han Solo, IG-88.

They got smashed badly on node 6 against some Rex-GK-R2+2 (not the infernal duo though), which wasn't a problem at all for my regular Empire team.
    So.... not quite there yet I guess. Sadly, those bombs don't make enough damage, and Zam can be blocked from blowing them all up one after another (taunt, stealth). Plus tenacity up is a complete shut down to her.
    I'll try some more, maybe give them better mods, but I have little faith in them ever reaching anything close to Arena level.

Everything you said is right -- it's why I think the team needs B2 to actually work. I don't run it, but enough have posted about their abilities to hit high arena marks and to even use it in the raids that it's likely worth it.

Personally, I see the power of them being that detonators don't provoke counter attacks as the biggest asset and it was allows it, with RNG, to work well.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Boba lead is preferred with IG-88 instead of chewy or cad. normal/raid han solo if you can in for chewy or cad also. Zam also better than chewy or cad if you cant get raid han.