11.000 ally points - bronzium cards party

rotam
120 posts Member
edited February 2016
Well, I was saving ally points and today i just got bored and decided to open them all.
11.000 ally points lead to this:

31 gear
4 credits (300, 700, 700, 1000)
1 training droids (5 x 2*)
7 shards (jedi guardian, teebo, boba fett, clon sergeant, datcha, hoth rebel, barris)
1 character (2* ewok elder)

not too bad right? now i just can think about yoda

Replies

• Options
    Congrats! That was a really great run and thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    I didn't think bronzium cards drop characters WOW!
  • Options
    Yea its quite useless in a way. Considering that we usually get a ton of junk gears from it.

However the character shards are quite useful. I remember the last time i used like 15k and got nothing. Another i used 12k and got that sand people Urururururur guy 4*. Right now I'm currently sitting at 30k and debating to go all out or wait till i hit 50k lol.

So yes uou can obtain characters from ally points. But its like a .10 percent chance.
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    I pretty much have used them as I got them. I've gotten a couple 1 or 2 star characters and mace windu.
  • Options
    rotam wrote: »
    4 credits (300, 700, 700, 1000)

That's the solution for the credit crunch, really helps :smile:
  • Chun
    52 posts Member
    Options
    But how do you go on playing? With that red circle notification there all the time, I must press it, I must press it!
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    I have gotten a full Chewie twice, only problem is i have him 7*...ended up with one shard for him both times.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Never gotten the elusive elder from bronzium. Congrats
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Cool. I'm current at about 35k myself. I'm just collecting them until the patch with potentially new toons. Then I'm going to blow it all to see if I can get any of them. I'm more than comfortable getting my 5 free pulls each day with the occasional few paid ones when at the end of the day I just spend down to the nearest thousand. So far I've been lucky and pulled 6 full characters that were new and multiple duplicates that helped me accelerate. Now if only they had something else to do with all the excess SIM tickets...
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    Did 11k yesterday and got exactly 2 shards.

You did pretty well in comparison.
  • Thysk
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Khayman wrote: »
    I have gotten a full Chewie twice, only problem is i have him 7*...ended up with one shard for him both times.

If you got one shard, then you didn't get the full character. When you have a character at 7* already, it looks like you get the full character even when you get the one shard drop.
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    20.000 ally points. 3 characters (translated into shards) and 7 shards.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Chun wrote: »
    But how do you go on playing? With that red circle notification there all the time, I must press it, I must press it!

Lmao!!!!!
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    I spend them as i get them and up till now ive gotten the following full toons
    Ewoke Elder x2
    Ewoke scout x3
    RG x3
    ST Han x1
    Talia x4 I have her to 5 stars just in those packs sad news I dont use her at all
    Phase 1 clone Sargent x2
    Ive been playing since mid December so im doing ok i guess.