June fan fav

2Next

Replies

• Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    Options
    Django the bounty hunter. He specializes in killing Samuel L. Jackson aka Mace Windu.

I think you mean gen specialize in GETTING killed by Samuel L. Jackson.
  • ojnc3x
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Guys according to my sources its Gandalf the gray.

And the "thou shall not pass" faction.
  • DarthTaral
    362 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    See it is so funny that everyone is going crazy try to figure out who the June character is. When I know, that's right I have inside information from someone deep inside of CG's janitorial staff. Who said they would only divulge the secret information to me if I could give them a 100% guarantee of an amenity. So I bequeath to you the secret knowledge of the June Fan Favorite.

Malakili, The Rancor Keeper.

My insider said it could be Salacious Crumb, or Imperial Mouse Driod to balance out R2 and Chopper. That the heads of CG were going to decide by throwing darts at the names and seeing which one got hit the most.
  • IE4TAPPL3S
    482 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It's stormtrooper darth vader
    Basic:
    The deformed face terror
    Removes stormtrooper helmet and inflicts negative status effect "Disgust" causing chaze to instantly die
    Unique:
    The even more disgusting face terror
    Inflicts "disgust" on wiggs and/or chaze instantly killing them. Renders Rex's lead useless.
    Looks like we finally got the counter to all the Rex leads and Chaze combos that we all wanted!
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Options
    IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    It's stormtrooper darth vader
    Basic:
    The deformed face terror
    Removes stormtrooper helmet and inflicts negative status effect "Disgust" causing chaze to instantly die
    Unique:
    The even more disgusting face terror
    Inflicts "disgust" on wiggs and/or chaze instantly killing them. Renders Rex's lead useless.
    Looks like we finally got the counter to all the Rex leads and Chaze combos that we all wanted!

lmao
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    It's obviously Darth Jar Jar
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    It'll be Luke. They were clearly trolling us in the Dev update about Luke's Journey to get their own back for all the 'August' ridicule.
  • Options
    Since everyone wants Chewbacca to be better and get synergy, you know it will be Lumpy