7* jedi team

Are we screwed out of 7* Yoda if we don't already have 5 7* jedi or close and don't want to spend a ton of money?

Replies

• Options
    how are you screwed out of him when you don't deserve/entitled to him?
  • Options
    Are we screwed out of 7* Yoda if we don't already have 5 7* jedi or close and don't want to spend a ton of money?

Just for the first go around, it is supposed to last about a week, go away and then come back a couple weeks after that
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Apparently lasting until March 15, as per app notes in App Store...
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options

That's a lot...
  • Options
    wait hold on, to get a 7* yoda only ONE of your jedis need to be 7*??? or your whole team needs to be 7*????
  • Options
    first you will gain enough shards to unlock Yoda at 5* once you beat the challenge requiring you to have a party of 5 5* jedi. To get yoda to 6* you need 5 6* jedi, same as for 7*. You can not get 7* yoda unless you have 5 7* jedi.
  • Options
    So if I start now I can get him in Xmas O.O hope he comes back around
  • Options

My take on the iOS app notes was that it will be a limited time event (lasting one week) and will be the only way to get him until March 15th. I think it is just poorly worded.
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

My take on the iOS app notes was that it will be a limited time event (lasting one week) and will be the only way to get him until March 15th. I think it is just poorly worded.

I'm pretty sure March 15th is the cutoff. It'll be this week, rest a couple weeks and then the week of March 8th to 15th.

I should barely make it. QGJ will be close, but with my daily 2 refreshes I'll have him at 7* in 33 days

They've mentioned several times that there is no other way to get the character. Perhaps they'll throw him in the shard exchange shop, but that'd be the only way I see it happening