Wiggs + StHan How to beat them

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Wearesyke wrote: »
    That 20% TM at the start of the encounter is only for a Zaul. I am lvl 75 so I have 0 zeta mats right now. But eventually that would be a decent idea.
    I love the DN lead, I prey on Rex leads and any team that doesn't have st Han. He is my one weakness because of dooku being a beast. That is why I'm trying to research how to beat my biggest weakness.
    Gearing up TFP right now, been playing with him in GW to test his abilities and he is amazing. So fun to use! Pairing tfp with tarkin is insanely fun

Ah ok, now I see how that zeta works. Even so, seems like Daze should still stop all the TM generation.
    Even if you can't stop St Han from taunting, you should be able to dispel him straight away. So maximize your chances by putting as much speed as possible on Dooku first and DN second; disregard set bonuses in favor of maximum speed. If Dooku goes first he might stun/shock St Han and you win. If the debuffs don't stick, St Han taunts and DN goes next and dispels it, then you win.
    The TFP route is also excellent, since he is indeed very fast.
  • Options
    You could put two million potency on Dooku and he still would stun only 50% of the time. Just read the description of Force Lightning carefully.
  • Options
    You could put two million potency on Dooku and he still would only stun 50% of the time. Just read the description of Force Lightning carefully.