Thank you

Just wanted to say thanks to the double drop weekend. It was super awesome and very beneficial I definitely enjoyed it very much.

Replies

• bolobaby
    275 posts Member
    Options
    Double drops were amazing. Dittos.
  • Options
    +1, very helpful
  • Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    Options
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    One of the best events we have had.
  • Options
    +1 Fantastic.
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • nB_
    34 posts Member
    Options
    +1 :)
  • Mattikin
    107 posts Member
    Options
    +1, many thanks.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for double drops. Thanks for 100% mod drops from now on. Thanks for all new toons being immediately free at 3*. Thanks for constantly coming up with new characters, and game modes. Thanks for giant lists of bug fixes. And thanks for sifting through the negativity of the forum to listen to our ideas.
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Thanks for double drops. Thanks for 100% mod drops from now on. Thanks for all new toons being immediately free at 3*. Thanks for constantly coming up with new characters, and game modes. Thanks for giant lists of bug fixes. And thanks for sifting through the negativity of the forum to listen to our ideas.

Yes to all of this. Thanks devs!

• Rystarvz
    85 posts Member
    Options

+1000000000000000
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Then from where yuo'all have credit to upgrade all *5 mods?
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »

You don't upgrade them all. Sell all the grey ones that don't have rare primaries. Between the credits I got from doing the challenge itself, and the credits I got from selling the junk mods I was able to upgrade the blue/purple/gold drops, and nearly break even.
  • Options
    I agree, thanks devs
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

You don't upgrade them all. Sell all the grey ones that don't have rare primaries. Between the credits I got from doing the challenge itself, and the credits I got from selling the junk mods I was able to upgrade the blue/purple/gold drops, and nearly break even.

I have around 40 toons with no mods. With 100% drop rate, double drops.. i manage to get them decent set of mods. 6 set 5* mods on 1 char = 3 million. 40 x 3 = 120 million. I need 120 million :(
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options

I have around 40 toons with no mods. With 100% drop rate, double drops.. i manage to get them decent set of mods. 6 set 5* mods on 1 char = 3 million. 40 x 3 = 120 million. I need 120 million :(

That only takes a couple of months of saving to accumulate. However if you tried to throw mods on 40 toons all at once you're over spending. It's taken me from the moment mods were created until now to get pretty good mods for 8-9 toons, decent mod sets for another 10-12, and garbage leftover mods on another 10-20 characters. Even after almost a year and a half of play I only regularly use 25 toons at any given time, and only maybe 10 of them heavily. And that's in an HAAT guild, and staying competitive in arena.

Nobody NEEDS 40 mod sets unless they are a whales, and they can buy the credits to go with them. If you're a free player/low spender then you're wasting resources upgrading junk mods for 40 undergeared characters.
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    Options
    It will be best if double drop forever.
  • Options
    +1
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1

• Options
    The double drops on normal nodes is virtually the most generous thing I have ever experienced in this game. Got me a full Stun cuff in 300 crystals spread over two days. Not bad at all! Keep stuff like that coming devs! :)
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options

That only takes a couple of months of saving to accumulate. However if you tried to throw mods on 40 toons all at once you're over spending. It's taken me from the moment mods were created until now to get pretty good mods for 8-9 toons, decent mod sets for another 10-12, and garbage leftover mods on another 10-20 characters. Even after almost a year and a half of play I only regularly use 25 toons at any given time, and only maybe 10 of them heavily. And that's in an HAAT guild, and staying competitive in arena.

Nobody NEEDS 40 mod sets unless they are a whales, and they can buy the credits to go with them. If you're a free player/low spender then you're wasting resources upgrading junk mods for 40 undergeared characters.

You're right mate.. i'm too over-excited about the 100% mods drop rate and double drops. Want to deepen my rosters for raid. Thank you very much for the insight, really appreciate it!! :smiley:

Must not upgrade all.. must not upgrade all..
    :persevere: