GoonRaiderS2 HAAT recruiting guild

Faa
123 posts Member
edited May 2017
We are recruiting towards clearing HAAT, our most recent attempt we had it at ~25% in Phase 3 with A LOT of weak players we want to replace with people who have a HAAT ready roster. In ~4 weeks orso, with a lot of better players to replace our bad players - the raid is going down I can guarantee you.

Our requirements and rules;

- 600 tickets daily - it's okay if you can't make it. We're a super friendly guild with a great atmosphere and without any drama.
- At least one HAAT ready squad.
- We have a 24 hour CD on the rancor raid. FFA at 8 PM UK time (GMT+1).
- AAT is FFA. 2 PM UK time.
- Come join us on Discord, you'll have a great time with us!
- Being friendly
- No silly rules - we only want you to have fun and earn your General Kenobi Shards with us!

dKk0ELL.png

Discord -> https://discord.gg/AGurbZD

SWGOH page -> https://swgoh.gg/g/8441/goonraiders2/

Feel free to PM me, or add me in game (ally code; 666-884-319) or to contact me on discord.

Replies

• 3slink
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Pmd you
  • Faa
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Will get in touch with you.
  • 3slink
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'm in
  • Faa
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    You will be hearing from me soon
  • Faa
    123 posts Member
    Options
    DarthJones wrote: »
    You will be hearing from me soon

Would love to!
  • Faa
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Still have a few spots left, take them before you miss your journey farming General Kenobi shards!
  • Faa
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Take your spots, HAAT launching and going down soon!
  • Faa
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Still looking for new people..
  • Faa
    123 posts Member
    Options
    GK taunts a lot more than Chewie
  • Faa
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Really does.
  • Faa
    123 posts Member
    Options
    Couple of spots freed!
  • Faa
    123 posts Member
    Options
    More!
  • Faa
    123 posts Member
    Options
    And even more
  • Options
    2nd in lifetime guild points earned. Top 10 in donated gear. Thank you very much.
  • Options
    You were with us for a long time. I appreciate your input and contribution.

However lifetime currency and donations aside you were not improving or concentrating on developing your HAAT teams.

You refused to contribute on discord or engage with a very active community/team that we have developed. We all chat regularly share tips and advice. We have all improved dramatically over the past few months some have stood still. We were not willing to carry people that were not willing to step up.

I'm sorry you feel that way but we gave you many many opportunities to join us on discord and offer advice to get your HAAT teams together.

You had an ok rancor team but you were not focussing on HAAT. I'm sorry but you were falling behind and we can't keep holding up weaker members. We needed team players willing to focus on teams to improve us as a guild especially with guild Vs guild likely to come up.

Thanks for your lifetime contribution and donations, they do clock up and I'm.sure your current guild will appreciate it. Though do stop working on nightsisters and work on more HAAT characters.

All the best and good luck!