The devs buff Speed even more but still don't do anything about Defense?

meanpride
90 posts Member
edited February 2016
There is no change in the Meta. Speedy offense orriented Heroes still dominate; and tanky, defensive ones are left in the dust.

Replies

• Options
    Not true. I had a fives single hand my Droids, poggle and Poe. He dies little damage so I saved him for last and when all my guys were finished I lost ig88 and Poe but still had 3 half health hero's to be killed by his counter attacks.
  • Options
    The teams haven't been found yet.

Everyone is focusing on meta teams. It will take awhile for people to get their stable characters maxed before people start branching out to new possibilities.

I've thought about a mace windu and plo koon combo
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • Options
    Armor and Defense Up do nothing. Subtracting 200 from damage at 70 is meaningless.

And Resist is worse. A tiny fraction of attacks do Special damage (very few characters do it and even those are dealing physical 2 out of 3 turns) and when they hit, it's usually so hard that subtracting 100 is a joke.

I think they should increase HP across the board such that no one at full health can ever be one-shotted by anyone, regardless of buffs and combos. Whatever that percentage is, say it's 20%, then you increase EVERY character's HP by 20%.

Once everyone has more HP, Speed will not be so important, so Poe and the new Speed/Leader buffs will not be the ONLY meta out there (other than droids).

• Options
    In a speed meta the devs upped the power of speed. Making slower tank toons worse.
  • Options
    Speed and damage. Damage and speed.