New character idea!

Porkins!

Rebel, attacker

Basic: deal physical damage to enemy with a 35% chance to inflict defense down

Special: deal physical damage to enemy. If Biggs darklighter is present, he is called to use his comrade-in-arms ability. If wedge is present, he also assists Porkins. (Cooldown:2)

Unique: porkins remains stealthed the entire match

Unique 2: automatically make any rebel tank taunt at the beginning of the match

Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    +1

We need more rebels!
  • Options
    Cyrus_Ren wrote: »
    +1

We need more rebels!

*hysterical laughing*
  • Options
    Porkins!

Rebel, attacker

Special: deal physical damage to enemy. If Biggs darklighter is present, he is called to use his comrade-in-arms ability. If wedge is present, he also assists Porkins. (Cooldown:2)

Thoughts?

While i like that's a new character idea, his uniques either make no sense in regards to the character (stealthed the whole match? There's nothing stealthy about him since he did the one time we saw him) or something people won't like. I can't see people wanting their non tank Rebels to taunt.

Also his special call Biggs to assist and use his special (which has never been done) then you say if wedge is present he also assists. Wedge is already assisting in Biggs special, so is he assisting twice? And basically you're having 4 of 5 toons assisting, 3 of which are getting Biggs boost. What if Biggs special is on a cooldown.

I encourage the creativity. But you definitely need to go back to the drawing board.
  • Options
    Porkins!

Rebel, attacker

Thoughts?

While i like that's a new character idea, his uniques either make no sense in regards to the character (stealthed the whole match? There's nothing stealthy about him since he did the one time we saw him) or something people won't like. I can't see people wanting their non tank Rebels to taunt.

Also his special call Biggs to assist and use his special (which has never been done) then you say if wedge is present he also assists. Wedge is already assisting in Biggs special, so is he assisting twice? And basically you're having 4 of 5 toons assisting, 3 of which are getting Biggs boost. What if Biggs special is on a cooldown.

I encourage the creativity. But you definitely need to go back to the drawing board.

It was a joke :/
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Another rebel? *rage quits*
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    This is hilarious. I know you're joking, but the little detail of the 2 turn cool down on his special coupled with his useless basic is genius. But for real if this guy was a playable toon, wigs would be back and better than ever. Well, I guess it would be "wiggins."
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    You joke, but watch. The fan favorite will be Porkins!
  • Options
    Porkins looked like my old chemistry teacher
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    Give his ship those abilities too and it will have the best synergy
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Just what we need more rebels!
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member