Pathfinder applying Offense Down through Tenacity Up

crzydroid
7301 posts Moderator
Ok, so I can't quite catch what's going on here. The opposing Jedi team had tenacity up first, so I was surprised to see the Offense Down stick. Barriss did not have it, as I had used Baze to change it to tenacity down, which I think she cleansed. It occurs to me the others could have had Offense Up and Offense Down wasn't actually sticking, but merely changing the icon, which it still shouldn't do. Notice that Yoda doesn't have either offense icon...there are a couple of scenarios that could have happened there, but either way, something doesn't seem right.

tfcXFtt.jpg

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Looking at the ability mechanics on swgoh.gg, I see SRP offense down tagged as unresistable. Don't ask me why.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Looking at the ability mechanics on swgoh.gg, I see SRP offense down tagged as unresistable. Don't ask me why.

Really? Doesn't say that in text. Interesting. I'll pay attention next GW.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Come to think of it, I'm not sure I've ever seen it resisted. Fail to proc, and dodged, but not resisted.

So this whole time, all that potency has actually been wasted on him. Huh.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ok, so now I have it being resisted by tenacity up. Looking at the mechanics now, the special damage portion is listed as unresistable, but is dependent on the physical damage portion executing, which is not unresistable.

Either something changed, or one of these is a bug.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Ok, so now I have it being resisted by tenacity up. Looking at the mechanics now, the special damage portion is listed as unresistable, but is dependent on the physical damage portion executing, which is not unresistable.

Special part is always supposed to be unresistable but is only supposed to apply if the physical part does.
    Same with any debuff that affects both physical and special offense/survivability
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Special part is always supposed to be unresistable but is only supposed to apply if the physical part does.
    Same with any debuff that affects both physical and special offense/survivability

That's what mechanics say...so then I don't know why it applied through tenacity up in the above photo.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

That's what mechanics say...so then I don't know why it applied through tenacity up in the above photo.

Yeah that I got's no answer for. Wouldn't be suprised if it was marked unreisitable by mistake like HK defense down then quietly fixed.