Triple cleanse counter ideas?

Mol_Kelly
259 posts Member
edited May 2017
They should have a new character, thinking bossk maybe, that has a debuff or something that injures a character when that character cleanses... like damage for each green dot... or whenever a character cleanses, they get exposed and he gets to go immediately.... just some thoughts... I feel like if they come out with a better triple cleanse counter, we'd have more variety in the arena
Post edited by Mol_Kelly on

Replies

• slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options
    Or a toon that does more damage based on the number of buffs. Maybe name him Boba.
  • Options
    I was gonna put up a new thread suggesting a cleanse immunity debuff. It would've been awesome to see that on Tarkin's rework as the empire faction is built around debuffs
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah... but bobas not enough to counter the meta... that's why I suggested bossk... he would have synergy with boba and together could take down a triple cleanse team... I've subbed in boba in my squad, I stay in top 3 in payout... it would just be nice to see variety and I think that if they added a character that has synergy with bounty hunters and could directly counter the triple cleanse squads more teams would show up
  • Options
    Or being cleansed increases each toon's ability cooldowns
  • Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm disappointed with Tarkin... but it's tough to know how he'd do against other teams cause there's so many triple cleanse teams out there and he does so bad against them... I use his lead in galactic war and like it up til I get to a node with Rex chaze and kenobi with random 5th