Who's completely sick to death of nerf posts?

Prev13
Juex777
968 posts Member
edited May 2017
Guess what? Everyone's been frustrated by difficult teams and duos..... Guess what? Anyone who's stuck with the game has bucked up, put the time in and succeeded in learning how to overcome these teams and combos. You have no idea how annoying you are. Learn how to play the game and stop whining.

Chime in of you totally bored and sick to death of all these ridiculous nerf posts.

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    You think it's bad now? Wait a week.
  • Argarath
    197 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Alle
    27 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Options
    Juex777 wrote: »
    Guess what? Everyone's been frustrated by difficult teams and duos..... Guess what? Anyone who's stuck with the game has bucked up, put the time in and succeeded in learning how to overcome these teams and combos. You have no idea how annoying you are. Learn how to play the game and stop whining.

Chime in of you totally bored and sick to death of all these ridiculous nerf posts.

I'm sick to death of posts telling people to stop whining and learn how to play the game :wink:
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    Olga wrote: »
    You think it's bad now? Wait a week.

LOL!
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    I'm sick to death of OP rebel scum...
  • Options
    I thought that juex is "done with the forums", because people don't agree with him.
    And yeah, we whine, there's a reason, deal with it, or just leave us alone with your stupid posts already.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Wait till ahsoka release
  • Options
    This game doesn't need much nerfs but more synergies. Putting together the 5 most overpowered toons to get a new meta is dull and unimaginative design.
  • Options
    Okay, next time they add something overpowered that shoves another bunch of toons completely out of viability, we'll just not say anything. Just be completely silent. Letting the devs know that they went over the top is a terrible idea. Constructive feedback is stupid. Attempting to change the game for the better is dumb. /s
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Wait till ahsoka release

YEP! And also...the farm rate / build rate for Chaze is only going up.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options

You sound like a Chaze user.
  • El_P
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone is sick of nerf threads, even the ones who start them in the first place. Being sick of the desire/need for nerfs is the sole reason for nerf threads.
  • Options
    Well...the nerf threads would also stop if characters that hard-countered a super old build by now were actually released. Rex is a billion years old - top teams have had GK forever - Chaze is 7+ months old. Now you throw R2 and Ahsoka on the fire....in all the time since then...where's the DS equivalent to Chaze? GK? or..R2? So if you hate the nerf threads...don't hate the folks that just want options to play and diversity...blame the folks that are severely biasing the game toward one small set of heroes.
  • Options
    Well...the nerf threads would also stop if characters that hard-countered a super old build by now were actually released. Rex is a billion years old - top teams have had GK forever - Chaze is 7+ months old. Now you throw R2 and Ahsoka on the fire....in all the time since then...where's the DS equivalent to Chaze? GK? or..R2? So if you hate the nerf threads...don't hate the folks that just want options to play and diversity...blame the folks that are severely biasing the game toward one small set of heroes.

+1
  • Options
    Okay, next time they add something overpowered that shoves another bunch of toons completely out of viability, we'll just not say anything. Just be completely silent. Letting the devs know that they went over the top is a terrible idea. Constructive feedback is ****. Attempting to change the game for the better is dumb. /s
    +1 And this.
  • Options
    Okay, next time they add something overpowered that shoves another bunch of toons completely out of viability, we'll just not say anything. Just be completely silent. Letting the devs know that they went over the top is a terrible idea. Constructive feedback is ****. Attempting to change the game for the better is dumb. /s

But crying Chaze is OP isn't gonna help. You should be either asking for all other characters to catch up, or ask for more anti-Chaze counters...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Truth. Zaul was the "meta" for about 90 days before they dropped the R2 hard counter hammer on him. And all R2 did was solidify/extend/reignite the Rebel/Rex/GK meta.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

dark side options? Last time I checked dark side characters in real life didn't heal others, support and assist each other or "cleansed" in the same way as the light side.

Anyways, Sith, FO and Empire just got a pass...
  • Options
    There are three types of nerf-threads in this world:

*The ones who jumps on this board coming in a rage after been one-hitted by the subject of nerf but who would perhaps change position next time he/she wins.

*The ones too lazy to come up with a strategy against the subject asking for the "quick fix".

*Legitimate position against the path which the game is heading. What makes Chaze such a different cookie is that they combine everything the usual suspect of the forums fury did which makes it a different matter altogether. With Fulcrum on the rise people are suspecting they will only get stronger.

People are tired that the game evolves around two-three toons (out of 117) where two played a very limited part in the actual franchise they appear in.

• Options
    DjRavean wrote: »
    There are three types of nerf-threads in this world:

*The ones who jumps on this board coming in a rage after been one-hitted by the subject of nerf but who would perhaps change position next time he/she wins.

*The ones too lazy to come up with a strategy against the subject asking for the "quick fix".

*Legitimate position against the path which the game is heading. What makes Chaze such a different cookie is that they combine everything the usual suspect of the forums fury did which makes it a different matter altogether. With Fulcrum on the rise people are suspecting they will only get stronger.

People are tired that the game evolves around two-three toons (out of 117) where two played a very limited part in the actual franchise they appear in.
    Thanks, great first post.
  • Options

dark side options? Last time I checked dark side characters in real life didn't heal others, support and assist each other or "cleansed" in the same way as the light side.

Don't give me a cleanse than - let me ignore rebel and jedi taunts...or give me more effect options that can't be cleansed.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options

+1000
  • Options
    i'm as sick of nerf posts as i am of the posts that are sick of nerf posts.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    Well if toons like chaze and GK haven't been left to continue to run rampant in the meta like they have since they released 7+ months ago.

Do you realize how crazy some of you guys sound complaining about the maul meta when it lasted about 90 days when we have already had a rebel meta previous for the last 9 months approx.

People want to sit and defend a group of 2 that acts as a group of 5 that is killing the diversity of the game and will continue to get worse as you release more toons that have synergy with these toons already.

There's obviously an issue that NEEDS to be addressed if there has been this many disscusions and threads centering around DS imbalance/chaze.

For some reason people around here are ok with wedge once again returning to meta, Rex continuing a dominate meta trail and the conintue rise of chaze and the upcoming ATF that will only deepen the issues we have now.

@JohnnySteelAlpha, your posts are always very constructive and I appreciate the time you put into things, I feel like I can speak through you because I've been mentionting these issues for months and I mentioned them and the problems we face months ago when chaze was just picking up steam but yet people don't get it around here.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    nerf posts are great if you don't know who to farm ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Lol. Wow. Okay, first, it's a holotable game, not a Star Wars simulation, so whether or not dark side characters "heal" people in "real life" is completely irrelevant.

Second, the fact that Sith, Empire and FO all just got a pass - and are still all virtually useless against the Rex + Chaze meta in arena is kinda the point here. Rex and Chaze don't even have/need zetas. Nihilus is the only Sith who is present on most arena teams. Sure, there are some players still desperately trying to cling to Zaul leads (partly because they've already spent zetas on that team) - but for the most part, there is no DS equivalent to Chaze, GK, R2 - and soon, the new Rebel, Ahsoka.

And the occasional Zylo or DN on a Rex + Chaze team doesn't indicate balance - it's more an indication of the failed attempts to come up with counters that simply get assimilated into the Rex + Chaze meta.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*