New Character Discussion

if they only bring out one new character for the rest of the game, what character would you want and why? Any reason at all. Aesthetics, game balancing or just because you think they'd be a bad ****. Possible Abilities and attacks you'd want that would suit could be cool too!

Personally, I want Yoda! (Who doesn't?) he'll definitely be in the game, because he's on the opening screen. Anyway, I want OT Yoda, not flippy and dippy Prequel Yoda. With that in mind, he should have a force based basic and one ability that is a big buff to the team. Using his intelligence to bring out the best in his peers. Then some kind of leadership where he raises base stats of all Jedi by a little bit or something? And a unique ability where he can't take special damage? Or very high resistance anyway (since in the prequels he could deflect everything Sith threw at him). I dunno, sounds broken, but he could be slow or squishy or something.

Let me know your ideas!

Replies

• Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Not sure if he's allowed, since the new movies are going a different path from the post-Jedi novels, but I want Thrawn. :)

Not sure what they'd do with him, but he'd need the best leadership skill in the game. And something to negate other chars best moves, so some sort of longer-term ability-block debuff.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Jabba the hut would be pretty awesome imho. Would be a tank with a tail smack that stuns and high resists , especially against jedi's.
  • Options
    I'd take Nom Anor, or Onmi. Or even Overlord Shimmra. I like the Yuuzhan Vong :)
  • Options
    Rolf wrote: »
    Not sure if he's allowed, since the new movies are going a different path from the post-Jedi novels, but I want Thrawn. :)

Not sure what they'd do with him, but he'd need the best leadership skill in the game. And something to negate other chars best moves, so some sort of longer-term ability-block debuff.

Um dude they have a new hope Luke and battle droids so I'm pretty sure it's everywhere
  • Options
    WHAT ABOUT GREVIOUS
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda, and he would mop the floor with Dookus head
  • Lazerchicken
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I'd pay to see Yoda, and better versions of Luke and Han Solo and R2-D2. Perhaps Padmé Amidala, Wicket, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Shaakti, and Bail Organa for Light Side. For the Dark Side, definitely Jabba the Hut, Jango Fett, and General Grievous. Perhaps Sebulba, Gammorean Guards, the Wampa or the Rancor (would they be too big?)

To add more to the game, could delve from characters in other Star Wars games and the newest cartoon, Star Wars Rebels? (They've already done this with HK-47 and other assassin droids) Starkiller would be my main choice, and he could go Light or Dark side. That guy was a badass. Bastilla, Darth Malek and Darth Revan (KotOR)

From Rebels, all 5 of the main good guys are great, Kanan Jarrus likely the favorite light side, and the Grand Inquisitor (Season 1) dark.
  • Options
    Rolf wrote: »

Then i want Hand of the Emporer Mara Jade with immunity vs. Force Attacks-->Ysalamir ^^