Resistance Team - how much speed?

Hello there,

in 2 weeks my resistance team should be rdy for arena/HAAT.

I just thought on how much speed they will need..

Poe 250+?
R2 a little bit less then Poe to trigger all the exposes
Fin? 170?
RT? 190?
last Spot - Rey or Sid? ..(and Sid maybe less speed then R2 to add new exposes after R2 activated them)

and how much potency does Poe, FIn and RT need?

Replies

• Options
    For arena more speed than potency, for raid more potency than speed, except Poe, he must be fast and potency at least 50%
  • Options
    250 is a good goal for Poe.

Trooper doesn't need much speed, already gains TM when an enemy becomes exposed as well as when an enemy takes damage from expose. Put offense or crit damage on trooper if you don't have a good offense set.

You really need them to have potencies over 60% for HAAT. You want your expose chains to last as long as possible.

I don't like using Rey for arena as I don't feel she offers enough utility.

You definitely don't want to run her and R2D2 in p2 or p4, that's two toons that won't expose. Since you have to run r2 in p4, she'd be out for Pilot.

I used resistance in p3 our last raid and hit 2.5 million. Didn't use Rey, although I felt like there was enough exposes due to so many enemies, that I could have used her and r2 and possibly got a higher number. Gonna try it next raid.

In arena I either run:

Finn Poe trooper pilot r2
    Or
    Finn Poe trooper sidious B2

Haven't run the hybrid as much since the changes to expose. Also I never leave them on defense.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Poe- fast as humanly possible
    Rey- one less than Poe
    Trooper- half of Poe's plus 1
    Finn- any will do
    Depends on 5th but for anyone they answer could be one less than Poe as well
  • Sagefire
    62 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    ok thats great thanks :)

one last question....
    BeatsByRey wrote: »

Trooper doesn't need much speed, already gains TM when an enemy becomes exposed as well as when an enemy takes damage from expose. Put offense or crit damage on trooper if you don't have a good offense set.

i saw a lot of people using potency mods on him..why offense or crit dmg?
  • BeatsByRey
    74 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Sagefire wrote: »
    ok thats great thanks :)

one last question....
    BeatsByRey wrote: »

i saw a lot of people using potency mods on him..why offense or crit dmg?

He has 10% potency for his unique. If you use two potency mods, make sure the cross has a potency main, have a few decent potency secondaries and or zeta number crunch on r2 hell easily be around 65%.

That is enough to expose regularly. The key with potency is getting speed down to land often enough right before topple.

Offense because he goes so often you want his physical damage as high as possible.