Attack zaul

Sfortune
83 posts Member
Lately I've only been attacking teams with Zaul lead. I think everyone should do the same until the evade Meta goes away again, hopefully this time for good.

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Lol - the Zaul meta was already on it's way out. As soon as R2 was released it was gone. There are 3 Zaul leads in my top 20 - and most of them run maxed and fully Zeta'd Sith teams (zDN, Zavage, SA, etc.) + Zylo. They're sticking with Zaul simply because they've poured so much into them - not because they're meta.

Rex + Chaze + R2 is the meta - and really, Rex + Chaze has been the meta all along. Zaul just covered it up for a bit.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    As said above the zMaul meta is dead. It was already on its way out before R2 was released as the triple clense teams were becoming popular. I still run zMaul lead as I don't have Chaze or Kenobi. It's the only way I can compete with the top teams. I still finish top 5 but I fall quite a bit and takes me a bit of work to climb back up.
  • Options
    Lately I've been hoping Sfortune drops his phone in the toilet.