Guild advice?

Hello,

I'm in a guild with about 45 people and about 15 of them are active, I'm not high enough so I can't do any of the raids they create..

Is it worth sticking with them till I'm high enough or leave?

Replies

• Leo476
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Find active guild that has players around your level.
  • Options
    Best way of doing that?
  • SheaStyle
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Are you on discord?
  • Options
    SheaStyle wrote: »
    Are you on discord?

No mate, sorry - why?
  • SheaStyle
    386 posts Member
    Options
    On discord there is a guild recruitment server full of guild leaders. You can post what kind of guild you're looking for and a large community will work to find you a spot. Probably the quickest way to find the best fit for you. A lot of guilds require discord, anyway. I didn't have it or want it when I started our guild, but it has become a valuable tool for communication and education for our guild. If interested...

https://discord.gg/NE4VDKY
  • Options
    Come grow with us.
    We running T5 . All lvls. No special requirements
    184862173 my ally cod
    LordMarious
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    what level raids are they doing?
  • Options
    Come grow with us.
    We running T5 . All lvls. No special requirements
    184862173 my ally cod
    LordMarious

How many members and is everyone active? If I'm gonna leave it's gotta be for an active guild
  • Options
    Ouchie wrote: »
    what level raids are they doing?

6 on both
  • RedViper
    69 posts Member
    Options
    My guild is close to completing HAAT and have a few spots open if you are wanting to join a very active guild close to General Kenobi
    We are doing Heroic Ranocr and T6 AAT without a roster reset. Last HAAT we got halfway through P3.
  • Options
    RedViper wrote: »
    My guild is close to completing HAAT and have a few spots open if you are wanting to join a very active guild close to General Kenobi
    We are doing Heroic Ranocr and T6 AAT without a roster reset. Last HAAT we got halfway through P3.

I'm quite a low lvl so I wouldn't be of much use bro haha
  • Options
    We are currently running alternating t5 t6 raids and normal aat. We have 42 members 38 are very active. We are a friendly guild and our members are very helpful.