Before You Farm Speed Mods Some Things You Should Know

Smithie
1427 posts Member
https://youtu.be/U9gKbNQ2KoU
Welcome Back For This Explanation On Speed Mods.

I briefly touched over this in one of my recent Mod videos and was surprised with the level of feedback I received on wanting more explanations or the player wasn't fully aware.

I decided to make a feature length 5 minute video on it explained a few common questions and did a test to show how the stats are gained.

If your not into watching videos, don't worry your not gonna miss out as I am going to explain below.

A Speed Mod set of 10% does not increase of Primary or Secondary speed gains.
Alot will be aware of this but with a growing player base that we have sometimes it is never clear in game.

Speed Mods only apply the 10% increase on base level speed that is part of a completed gear level.
What does this mean?
Ok say you have gone to gear level 11 and a character gains 12 speed, that will not be included in the 10% conversation.

I tested completed gear levels in the video and used Boba as my test subject. If all speed was included then he would gain 14 speed as the game dont have decimals in speed so you cannot gain 14.7 and will be the speed to an ending number of 0

So if Boba has 147 he should gain 14 if he was 155 he would gain 15

But this isnt always the case the test showed we were only getting 13 speed meaning the 10% speed increase was only on completed gear levels.

Is this a bug? If WAI, does it need to change to include all speed.

There isn't much of a difference between 13 and 14 but wanted to clear this up as this may baffle some.

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    This is WAI

EDIT: Since its not a fully completed gear level (some slots missing) that gear level won't be factored on base stat increase through mods. Its when you press the upgrade button that those added gear stats become your base stats.