Almost throw my phone.. seriously!!

RacerDejak
3203 posts Member
What's in their head anyway when design this? (again, and again) i have this WONDERFUL reward. OMG!!
:scream::joy::joy:

So i post here and share my HAPPINESS to all my beloved member forum. Wish u always get this beautiful splendid rewards. Amen :)

SS1.jpeg

SS2.jpeg

Replies

• JG44D2
    79 posts Member
    Options
    yup, the gear rewards from raids are a joke. They always have been.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    i stamp my foot instead, no danger to phone.

but yeah, add mk5 stun gun prototype or stun cuff there
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    JG44D2 wrote: »
    yup, the gear rewards from raids are a joke. They always have been.

I've lost interest in raid.. i mean for all the hardwork. WHY oh WHYYY? :joy:
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    djvita wrote: »
    i stamp my foot instead, no danger to phone.

but yeah, add mk5 stun gun prototype or stun cuff there

I throw them.. to the bed.. no harm :(

Yes i agree.. it's more useful :cry:
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    What's in their head anyway when design this? (again, and again) i have this WONDERFUL reward. OMG!!

So i post here and share my HAPPINESS to all my beloved member forum. Wish u always get this beautiful splendid rewards. Amen :)

SS1.jpeg

SS2.jpeg

But, but, just because you don't need them doesn't mean someone else won't LMFAO

Sorry sorry I couldn't type that with a straight face :smile:
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options

SS1.jpeg

SS2.jpeg

I see I see :flushed:
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Bobby777 wrote: »

SS1.jpeg

SS2.jpeg

But, but, just because you don't need them doesn't mean someone else won't LMFAO

In time, it think people will have it as they reach higher (max lvl). And will have like thousands of them :flushed:

Wait.. u're trolling, yes? :unamused:
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options

SS1.jpeg

SS2.jpeg

I see I see :flushed:

Man.. almost 1.000 that binocular!! i think out there there is person who have more than 10.000 :joy:
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options

SS1.jpeg

SS2.jpeg

In time, it think people will have it as they reach higher (max lvl). And will have like thousands of them :flushed:

WHAT ARE YOU BLUSHING FOR BOIIIII? This ain't no blushing matter. This is serious and needs to be addressed. On a side note it was a reference to something and I'm sure some people will get it.
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options

SS1.jpeg

SS2.jpeg

What are you talking about? I don't even know how to troll.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options

SS1.jpeg

SS2.jpeg

WHAT ARE YOU BLUSHING FOR BOIIIII? This ain't no blushing matter. This is serious and needs to be addressed. On a side note it was a reference to something and I'm sure some people will get it.

Bcause i don't know what to do.. just whining yes? :(

Yeah this is very serious.. and i think my post gone somewhere. Can't find it in general discussion :unamused:
  • Options
    I'll tell you when I threw my phone. The moment when my team killed last of the enemy, the arena timer was at 0:01 and it still ended with a draw..
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    I'll tell you when I threw my phone. The moment when my team killed last of the enemy, the arena timer was at 0:01 and it still ended with a draw..

Oh dear god.. that is very frustating and annoying :(