Maxed out Veers/Trooper. Feels bad. Maxed out Tarkin. Feels bad.

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Aero wrote: »
    While I do agree that Troopers aren't nearly as good as they could be, I have finished top 3 in my arena (from Nov 2015) the past couple days. Granted, I had to climb from farther than most and avoid certain teams. They're not nearly as bad as some make them out to be, they're just not on the same god-tier level as other teams.

Climbing from 50 and having to avoid certain teams isn't exactly worthy now is it?
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    While I do agree that Troopers aren't nearly as good as they could be, I have finished top 3 in my arena (from Nov 2015) the past couple days. Granted, I had to climb from farther than most and avoid certain teams. They're not nearly as bad as some make them out to be, they're just not on the same god-tier level as other teams.

Climbing from 50 and having to avoid certain teams isn't exactly worthy now is it?

Most days it's climb from the 20s, but it entirely depends on your definition of arena worthy. I admitted they aren't close to the same level as typical teams, but they aren't nearly as bad as some say is all.
  • Options
    Today I started at 69. Heavily targeted by Zaul teams it seems. I had been just hovering in the top 25 for some time finishing top 5. The Empire/First Order teams are being overwhelmed by the current meta. Maybe your shard is different. On my shard any team not Chaze is filtered out of top 25 insantly then any team not Zaul is filtered out of top 50 instantly. Why? Because nobody else has the tools to compete.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Eh.....I can beat Chaze teams pretty easily. Maul teams are a bit tougher and I can only beat some, but they aren't very common any more on my end.
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    Eh.....I can beat Chaze teams pretty easily. Maul teams are a bit tougher and I can only beat some, but they aren't very common any more on my end.

If you can kill Rex, Baze gets the death mark... the problem is getting around his and GKs taunts.
  • Options
    The problem I run into is that DT is not removing taunt from GK. which means having to burn GK before being able to deathmark anyone.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Agreed!

I feel not only disapointed, but deceived by the "empire pass". And now come another absurdly op rebel, ahsoka.

We are too far from the performance of rebel squads, who beats anyone on auto play. I just wish like any game u could choose wich side u want and have some balance.

As reported yesterday, swgoh is now rank 2 on most profitable mobile game. That means someone is gonna get promoted, big boss is happy and devs are doing very well their jobs.

So they don't have to care l if we like or not the game, there's tons of whales who are hungry to open their wallets everyday like there's no tomorrow.

Deal with it or leave it, that's the clear message to all the community who still tries to make the game better, since they do whatever they want and how they want.
  • Options
    Well if they haven't gotten the chaze message from the userbase load and clear, and they haven't figured out by now that a large populations of their users are unhappy with the state of the game and the weak empire pass followed by the ahsoka Chaze booster, they will be in for a rude awakening when many of it's users stop spending or stop playing all together because their teams can't compete because they aren't comprised of the same 3-4 characters.
  • Options
    Not sure I see the problem. So troopers aren't really top-tier. Fair enough. But there are a lot of Rebel toons that aren't that great, either; Bodhi, Bistan, Pao, Cassian, Hoth soldier, Hoth scout, etc. You've got a few top tier rebels, and some top-tier Empire. I'll grant you that the Empire toons aren't quite as plentiful, but give them some time.
  • Ruivussan
    310 posts Member
    Options
    SpeedRacer wrote: »
    Agreed!

I feel not only disapointed, but deceived by the "empire pass". And now come another absurdly op rebel, ahsoka.

We are too far from the performance of rebel squads, who beats anyone on auto play. I just wish like any game u could choose wich side u want and have some balance.

As reported yesterday, swgoh is now rank 2 on most profitable mobile game. That means someone is gonna get promoted, big boss is happy and devs are doing very well their jobs.

So they don't have to care l if we like or not the game, there's tons of whales who are hungry to open their wallets everyday like there's no tomorrow.

Deal with it or leave it, that's the clear message to all the community who still tries to make the game better, since they do whatever they want and how they want.

Let me introduce you to my Imperial Trooper team. Or any team... General Veers, Chiruut, Baze Malbus, General Kenobi, and R2D2. It works very well.