Help Rank the best HAAT squads

Yesac
362 posts Member
Hello,
My guild is working up to defeating the HAAT. We were there on launch day, struggled with the PIT, and now we are trying to coordinate the tank.
We have ten players who are basically going to end up doing 90% of the damage. So I really would like some clear advice. Which squads are best? I use the website:
http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/
which is great for looking at how your toons might fill out different squads. But which squads are better than others?
We use zKylo for p1, so don't worry about that phase. Even if the devs fix the cooldown on Kylo's escape, we will still use zKylo to solo it; it'll just take longer having to use retreat half the time (which is a big reason why they shouldn't even bother changing it - it will only add an annoyance to us - it won't stop zKylo's ability to solo it).

So if you would, please rank the rest of the squads.

And if you have time/or care at all, let me know what you think I should focus on next. I have a resistance, I have a chirpatine (if I substitute EE for Sunfac), and I am working on a First Order - just need FOST.

Thanks in advance.

https://swgoh.gg/u/yesac/

Replies

• Options
    Resistance or Zader is best for p2

Chirpatine or Teebotine or PalpaTIE for p3

Rebels or Clones for p4

p2 is a huge hurdle; p3 just requires very specific comps and hard work; p4 is the victory lap.
  • Options
    The hardest part is phase 3. Make sure your guild has enough tie pilots and palpatine. Use teebo as a lead or Palp as a lead. Watch videos on teebotine and tiepatine.
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    Options
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input guys. Is there a possibility that I could get your opinion on rank? For example:
    1. Clones
    2. Resistance
    3. First Order
    4. Chirpatine
    5. Jedis
    etc etc
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    Like for each phase or just raw damage or what? Your request is a little bit odd considering there is tons of research available
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @Tatebomb could you point me to a list thank ranks them? I have watched vids, and I've seen the petebutler site. I've searched on this forum for a ranking of favorite/best squads, but nothing came up right away. I don't use reddit much, so if there is something there, I stand corrected. Mostly, just interested in what people think are their best squads. If you were going to start from 0 and build HAAT squads, which would you go for 1st, 2nd, etc?
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    Yesac wrote: »
    @Tatebomb could you point me to a list thank ranks them? I have watched vids, and I've seen the petebutler site. I've searched on this forum for a ranking of favorite/best squads, but nothing came up right away. I don't use reddit much, so if there is something there, I stand corrected. Mostly, just interested in what people think are their best squads. If you were going to start from 0 and build HAAT squads, which would you go for 1st, 2nd, etc?

It all depends on what your guild needs man. Best is a VERY subjective term. If you guild can't do p3 then work on p3 teams. If they can't do p2 or 4 work on those teams. We can't play the game for you. Lots of videos old various teams. Look at them and decide for yourself what you need to do. Or coordinate with your guild and work on different teams.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    Troopers with Tarkin 3.5 m on p4
  • Nuttygunner
    243 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    https://imgur.com/gallery/ICBhl

We beat it over a month ago, with our top 10 pretty much carrying the guild. Bottom 20 were all under 500k total. Zylos for phase 1. We had 2 really good resistance teams doing about 1-3 mil each. 1 princess zody doing about 3 mil. 3 zaders doing about 1.5 mil each and 7 or so droids doing about 1 million. All on phase 2. Phase 3, we needed most of the guild, at least 20-25 players with chirpatine, teebotine, tiepatine. Phase 4 we used rebels/wiggs which most had. Took 3 tries til we beat it. Coordinate using line or discord. Good luck.
  • Options
    https://imgur.com/gallery/ICBhl

We beat it over a month ago, with our top 10 pretty much carrying the guild. Bottom 20 were all under 500k total. Zylos for phase 1. We had 2 really good resistance teams doing about 1-3 mil each. 1 princess zody doing about 3 mil. 3 zaders doing about 1.5 mil each and 7 or so droids doing about 1 million. All on phase 2. Phase 3, we needed most of the guild, at least 20-25 players with chirpatine, teebotine, tiepatine. Phase 4 we used rebels/wiggs which most had. Took 3 tries til we beat it. Coordinate using line or discord. Good luck.

The spreadsheet is pretty amazing. I'm looking at it now trying to figure out