Jedi event lasts only until 15th of March?

Hi! I have a question regarding the jedi event that will be added on Thursday. According to the ios update notes this event will only last until 15th of March?
So does this mean if you don't get Yoda during this event, you won't be able to get him after 15th of March?
Also does this mean this event will be open until that time? Or only a week as it says on feb patch notes?

Could a dev comment on this pls.

Replies

• Options
    Hi! I have a question regarding the jedi event that will be added on Thursday. According to the ios update notes this event will only last until 15th of March?
    So does this mean if you don't get Yoda during this event, you won't be able to get him after 15th of March?
    Also does this mean this event will be open until that time? Or only a week as it says on feb patch notes?

Could a dev comment on this pls.

patch notes say they will bring it back at a later time to allow people to build up
  • Options
    feQusFm.png
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    This is what the android update states:
    Get ready for the exclusive limited-time Grand Master’s Training event in our latest update, which includes:

• The only way to obtain the powerful Grand Master Yoda for one week each month
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    So just like we have recurring daily challenges, this will be a recurring monthly event.
  • Options
    so we have a month to get some jedis to 7*.
  • Options
    This isn't what we were originally told

It was supposed to be a one week thing, that would come back after being gone for a couple weeks

I really hope they put a newsletter out stating what exactly is happening

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    Get ready for the exclusive limited-time Grand Master’s Training event in our latest update, which includes:

Yes just read that on my Android...still a bit confusing with update notes stating different things.
  • Options
    Varlie wrote: »

One week each month makes much more sense. Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    I think they're saying the same thing, the iOS one is just very poorly worded. At least it gives us a timeframe for when it will roll back around.
  • Options
    It's going to be brutal, I don't have any 7* toons yet, let alone all jedi, I'll do all I can to focus on it though, I really want Yoda.

....and General G! ;)
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Options
    @Olvana_Olarra Hey hi there, I am from the same server as you. Good to see you here :). We fight in top 10.
  • Options
    I think they're saying the same thing, the iOS one is just very poorly worded. At least it gives us a timeframe for when it will roll back around.

Well I hope they will rewrite the iOS notes then so it is crystal clear lol..
    Arijit wrote: »
    @Olvana_Olarra Hey hi there, I am from the same server as you. Good to see you here :). We fight in top 10.

@Arijit Hello Arijit nice to see a fellow servermate :) Ah yes I've had a few fights with u :p
  • Options

Well I hope they will rewrite the iOS notes then so it is crystal clear lol..
    Arijit wrote: »

@Arijit Hello Arijit nice to see a fellow servermate :) Ah yes I've had a few fights with u :p

Me too!!. Although you have a bit stronger team than me. I sometimes need RNG luck to beat you. It seems our timezones are different, we do not clash much.