P3 HAAT animation bug if nute gunray Thermal kills the b1 droids

scuba
14049 posts Member
@CG_Kozispoon @EA_MindTricks

So it seems when Nute Gunray's Thermal detonator goes off and deals damage to the B1 droids at the same time as B2 boss is using his Directing Fire ability he will re-summon the droids killed by Nute's Thermal Detonator Splash damage however they are summoned in mid death animation. They will also shot laser bolts out their rear ends.

Obviously not a priority bug or anything

Right before B2 boss turn
I5fodCU.png

B2 boss turn ( you can see the damage to the b1's and also see the health bars as they are re-summoned)
jIRhnh3.png

the 3 b1's stuck in their death shot
zERAUX0.png

Some vid because pics just don't do it justice.
https://youtu.be/cCCHuQcQPZo

Replies

• Options
    Best thing ive seen all day! xD Thanks for that laugh!
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I really wished I had recorded when they were shooting laser bolts out their backsides.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Reminds me of first time forest moon came.
    That was some lol
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    Reminds me of first time forest moon came.
    That was some lol

I think that is still happening. I wonder if it is cause of the same thing. The killer ewoks die at same time as EE died so they got rez'ed in their death move.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    I really wished I had recorded when they were shooting laser bolts out their backsides.

LMAO!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Thank you for your report (and screenshots + video). Looks like even though the chances of this happening are very small (edge case scenario) it can still happen. We've flagged this for review.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you for your report (and screenshots + video). Looks like even though the chances of this happening are very small (edge case scenario) it can still happen. We've flagged this for review.

You know you would think that. But it was happening like crazy while I was testing teams. It took me a while to figure out what was happening.