F.A.T three turn in a row?

So, an idea popped into my modtly empty mind in math class. If you use Admiral Ackbar, then apply the Master Plan or whatever it is, the one that allows a toon to gain 100% upon using a special, if F.A.T does Meditation with this, will she copy it? I know this depends heavily on the order of how the buff is dispelled. Because if it's dispelled on everyone then the effects applied, this is a stupid idea, but if not...
She could regain this buff, (if she can even copy it), then proceed to use super mega ability that the name slips my mind atm, and gain another 100% turn meter (depending on how it's dispelled again).
Then she just uses her basic.
Smart people please tell me if this is a thing that can happen!

Replies

• Options
    I think she only copies non unique buffs so I don't think that would work.

it will be interesting to see how whirlwind interacts with Wedge lead.

Gaining TM on critical hits, she could very well be Phil Brown's for she could very well gain full turn meter.
  • Options
    @Gaidal_Cain
    Would it be a unquie buff?
    Ackbard can grant it to any toon.
  • Options
    Yoda can't steal it so it is definitely considered unique.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Even if you could gain 100% TM with Meditation and another 100% from Master Planner, you can't exceed the limit of 100% to take multiple turns.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Her mediate description says no unqiue buffs so no tactical genius or Boba's mando resolve
  • Options
    However, if she had tactical genius when her turn began then you could use whirlwind, followed by meditate, and if she had enough buffs she'd get another 100% TM from that which would allow you to do another basic attack with her.
  • Options
    And if Jyn were on your team, you could use her Rebel counterattack to give ATF 100% turn meter after that, which would allow her to do another Whirlwind :)
  • Options
    @El_Conquistador

Thank you!
    I'm not 100% stupid XD
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    Options
    However, if she had tactical genius when her turn began then you could use whirlwind, followed by meditate, and if she had enough buffs she'd get another 100% TM from that which would allow you to do another basic attack with her.

False.

ATF consumes all buffs when she uses whirlwind, meaning she does not get the benefits from them aside from extra attacks.

Advantage doesn't give her guaranteed crits, offense up doesn't increase her damage, etc.
  • DarkDiggler
    372 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    No she doesn't get 3 turns in a row. I'm running an AA team with her and it is making arena fun again, but using tactical genius on her is a waste with meditation since you are gaining tm with it anyway. Im pretty sure I got it to work with whirlwind giving you another turn, but wasn't paying to much attention as that scenario doesn't come up to often. You will never want to use whirlwind before meditation when both are available.
    Post edited by DarkDiggler on
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Wolf78
    10 posts Member
    Options
    What Arena Rank Diggler?
  • Options
    Rank 1, it's amazing on offense.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!