2, Possibly 4 Players Looking For Guild

A couple of my friends and I are looking for a guild to grow with. We are looking for a guild doing at least T6 Rancor. We are active everyday, so 600 tickets won't be an issue. We are part of a guild that just hit a wall and can't recruit enough players. If you have spots for us, send me a message or comment. My ally code is 955-648-546.
Thanks

Replies

• Jordy
    142 posts Member
    Options
    I have the spots we are doing 5 for a short while then 6 very soon you interested ?
  • Options
    We have spots and are doing heroic pit. Join nuclear grade fail
  • Jordy
    142 posts Member
    Options
    Ally invite sent can easy do 6 just helping few active decent mid level memebers as I'm more bothered about doing it as a guild than. Just recruiting certain people
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    We are about do try heroic tank. Hit me up on line at -mazurka for more info
  • Options
    Twd Saviors is doing tier 6 level aat and heroic rancor, possibly could switch it up to tier 6 to the sways of public vote. Roster number 44/50. PST zone based. Ridiculously active. Interested?
  • Options
    You can join us!
    We do Heroic Rancor.
    My ally code 777-395-532
    Contact me by pm if you are interested.
  • Options
    Hey man our guild is doing T6 Pit and Tank regularly. We currently have about 30 members and we've been growing pretty steadily. We're very active and at the same time very laid back. Players range from levels 65 to 85. If your interested send me a message here or my ally code 772-218-233-Dougie
  • Options
    PM Sent
    Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
    Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
    mutesaber.com
  • Options
    Found a new home, thanks for all the responses