Dubs in 6

Predictions?

Replies

• DeeRod12
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Cavs in 6 #kyrie mvp
  • Options
    NBA sucks. Why us this not in off topic?
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Which team has Chaze? Chaze in 4.
  • Options
    NBA sucks. Why us this not in off topic?

You go to the off topic section
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    Nerf cavs lebron is as op as chaze
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Options
    Warriors in 5,watching this game,Cavs have no answer for Durant and the Cavs bigs are getting outworked by Zaza and McGee.Im shocked Cleveland doesn't play Frye to spread GS out.
  • Options
    Lebron is just tasked with too much. He's forced to guard KD, then be the offensice scorer, all while playing more than 43 mins/game. Frye would force the Warriors to not help as much on Lebron which could for sure help the Cavs.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    jjkriv wrote: »
    Warriors in 5,watching this game,Cavs have no answer for Durant and the Cavs bigs are getting outworked by Zaza and McGee.Im shocked Cleveland doesn't play Frye to spread GS out.

The cavs big men look horrible so far. The only way they were going to best the Warriors is by grabbing all the rebounds, protecting the rim, and getting high percentage shots in the post. None of these things are happening.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    jjkriv wrote: »

The cavs big men look horrible so far. The only way they were going to best the Warriors is by grabbing all the rebounds, protecting the rim, and getting high percentage shots in the post. None of these things are happening.

Don't pay attention to nba much but if a team is losing the key, than most likely they'll lose the cup
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • Options
    Yeah I have no idea what happened to T Thompson. Last 2 years he was grabbing every offensive rebound. Now he has, what, 8 total rebounds in the 2 games?
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    Go JETS!!!!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    It's still cavs in 6. KD is about to get pulled into the Black Lodge. Wow Bob Wow.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    I'm rooting for the cavs. I quit watching regular season games years ago. This year I didn't watch any playoff games before the finals due to lack of competition. Looks like the same story in the finals. I guess I may be done with the nba in 2017 by the 3rd quarter of the next game.

Nba has a serious problem on their hands. The best players teaming up for ez mode championships. Taking less money (Oh darn, I get 5 million less per year, that's like 1/10 of my shoe deal alone). It's really made these playoffs unwatchable.

It's interesting that the precedent set by lebron a few years ago may prove to be the impenetrable wall preventing him from winning any further championships. It's something to think about as I enjoy watching nfl games every single weekend in the fall.
  • SnokeTrooper
    189 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Zeta Zaza and Lebron will be out
  • Options
    Nerf Zaza!
  • Options
    Go Patriots!