Constructs looking to merge

Hey everyone. We are looking to merge. Have 8 members total but only 4 that are very active. The four players that are active are level 82+. Message me or send ally request to 911-226-837. We do T6 Rancor & non heroic Tank. Would love to have new members or move to a larger guild

Replies

• Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Message me on line app (all new members required to use) Belfazar
  • Options
    Would you be willing to merge with us. We have 6 strong players right now.
  • Options
    We left our last guild due to people being greedy and complaining constantly.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Hey we have a guild about to complete its first heroic tank with 7 open spots. Hit me up if interested
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Options
    @Deltron187 message me ive got a strong guild yall might be interested in.
  • Dabear23
    25 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Lancer heat would love to have you guys were on the same level as you are and want to move to heroic soon. message me on kik my username is lancerleader. Or apply in game. My ally code is 698-754-526
  • Options
    Belfazar wrote: »
    @Deltron187 message me ive got a strong guild yall might be interested in.

What you got belfazar
  • Options
    @Belfazar what's up man
  • SheaStyle
    386 posts Member
    Options
    PicsArt_05-15-08.05.54.jpg
  • Options
    Find mrliveordie on Line. We have multiple guilds doing HAAT in our family and are looking for more contributors to fill those guilds to run raids more frequently.
  • Options
    A lot of people will make promises they can't keep on here, why not join a bigger guilds feeder guild where you can keep playing at your current levels and your friends that are ready to move up can do HAAT and stay within the same network of guilds.

Order 66 The Academy is looking for growing players that want to be part of the Order 66 family. Academy is our feeder guild where players come to expand their game accounts and then fill spots in Order 66, Order 66 501st, Order 66 41st, and Order 66 212th when openings become available. Send me a PM if you're interested or come chat with us on Line using our link provided.
    http://line.me/R/ti/g/axHNovsTaF

Looking for players with at least 10-15 g10-11 toons, that will soon be ready for HAAT battles. Academy reset is 2:30pm EST.
    Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again from Order 66.
  • Options
    Hey, I have 7 committed and active members who want to merge with a new guild. Is there room with yours? (6 are at level 85, 1 is at 48 but he is active)
  • Options
    Waza sending you a message
  • Options
    Hey there. KovacJack here with Negative Eight. That message is from almost a year ago. The guild I'm currently in is awesome!! We are currently 50/50 but will be moving 2 out in the next couple of days. Send me a friend request on Discord & we can stay in touch!!

KovacJack#4548
  • Options
    KovacJack wrote: »
    Hey everyone. We are looking to merge. Have 8 members total but only 4 that are very active. The four players that are active are level 82+. Message me or send ally request to 911-226-837. We do T6 Rancor & non heroic Tank. Would love to have new members or move to a larger guild

We merged with Negative Eight months ago. Negative Eight is awesome!! We are currently 50/50 but are always looking for dedication members. Please contact me via Discord.
    KovacJack#4548