Zeta Dooku with Nihilus leader.

I know it says "recovers" and not "gains" protection, so I assume it's not a bug issue... but I just wasted my zeta on dooku for nothing it seems like. The whole reason I wasted my zeta on him was for that tiny 10% protection, everything else was the perk and I'm rather upset about three weeks of zeta farming for nothing.

Replies

• Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think that it's wasted, +15% counter dmg and critical hit immunity are not bad at all.
  • Options
    It's nice, but that's not why I put my zeta on him, I thought he would actually get a little protection like sith trooper, that little bit for trooper has made the difference between victory and defeat. I already have the zeta on nihilus leader... so if he gained ten % protection with his health steal it might keep him alive for one more turn and let a health immunity debuff expire. That's why I wasted my zeta, not for a critical hit immunity or extra offence.
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I understand, definitely not a very useful zeta ability under Nihilus lead, but I still think that extra dmg will be useful for your squad in general and crit immunity will also help a character with low hp, who knows, he may still be very useful under an eventual Palp zeta lead in the near future.
  • Vice_torn
    599 posts Member
    Options
    Actually it is a very useful Zeta under DN lead... 15% more counter chance, and crit immunity... Makes Dooku very hard to kill without the right debuffs.

Outside of DN lead, the protection gain gives Dooku some healing ability.