A New Hope

SheaStyle
386 posts Member
PicsArt_05-15-08.05.54.jpg

General Kenobi,

Years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars, now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire. I regret that I am unable to present my father's request to you in person. My ship has fallen under attack and I am afraid that my mission to bring you to Alderaan has failed. I have placed information that is vital to the survival of the Rebellion in the memory systems of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him and his guild, Allies of the Force.

This is our most desperate hour.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

Replies

• SheaStyle
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Allies of the Force is a friendly, relaxed, independent, and ACTIVE guild.

Current roster is 48/50 (lvl. 60-85). Implementing 24hr./0 damage rule on Pit raids, invite only, guild reset (current Pit Raid start time) 7:30pm US CDT. We are currently running Heroic Pit on Sundays, Tuesdays, and alternating Thursdays. Also running normal Tank Takedown.

We have a discord sever which is a helpful knowledge resource and a necessary tool for coordination. Feel free to come check us out before you join.

Really just some fans trying to work together and have some fun as we build our HAAT squads. If you have a decent 7* squad, are willing to use discord, can follow raid rules, are consistently active(600 MOST days) and want to see everyone's squad grow as much as your own, we would love to have you.

Serve honor, loyalty, dedication, valor, friendship. And reap rewards greater than shards and gear as they serve you.

If interested just let me know.
    May the force be with you, always.

Ally Code: 959-123-359
  • Options
    You guys ever thought about merging into a bigger guild so your top players that are HAAT ready can start earning GK while the rest of you keeping prepping, moving up when ready?
  • SheaStyle
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?
  • Options
    Uhhh
  • Options
    Was a fair question, would've offered to take all 48 of you.
  • SheaStyle
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, we have thought about it. No, we are not interested in disbanding our guild. But thanks for the offer.
  • SheaStyle
    386 posts Member
    Options
    Join me and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.
  • SheaStyle
    386 posts Member
    Options
    I know there is good in you. The emperor hasn't driven it from you fully.
  • Options
    Hello

I am looking for a new guild as the one I am in now is not much fun right now. I have discord and can be found at MammaJedi#3910 and ally code is 577-713-885. My arena rank is not that high as I really not focused on it right now. I get my 600 each day and don't mind spending crystals to get the 600 in.

I am based in Oz so my time zones for attacks can be a bit hard but really like the sound of your guild from your post
  • Options
    I have you now.
  • Options
    Hi!

I’ve seen you are looking to recruit new members for your Guild.

I think I could join you.
    My level is 85.
    Current 7* Characters: 25
    Ally code: 522-999-879
    I live in Europe.
    Could you explain me the rules of your guild?

You can check my profile at:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/sillywalker/

Regards,

SillyWalker
  • Options
    We would be honored if you would join us.
  • Options
    I need your help, Luke. She needs your help. I'm getting to old for this sort of thing.
  • Options
    You must unlearn what you have learned.
  • Options
    If you choose the quick and easy path, as Vader did, you will become an agent of evil.