Ahsoka is NOT A JEDI

Prev134
Please read before posting another thread asking why Fulcrum isn't a Jedi.

Ahsoka has said multiple times "I am not a jedi", "I left the order" etc. This is referenced in Twilight of the Apprentice, Path of the Jedi and by Dave Filoni himself.

Lightsabers =/= Jedi/Sith. Example is Rey and/or Kylo.

Replies

• Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Ahsoka is a jedi, ATF aint .... but why bring this up?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Nightlores wrote: »

She's a Rebel. Hence Rebel Ahsoka Tano. Hence "RAT"
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Mmm well actually the "Jedi" is a state of being, a oneness with the Force. It's not a guild status. You can leave the Jedi Order but still be a Jedi. So Ashoka / Fulcrum is a Jedi. Otherwise I must have missed when Luke Skywalker joined the Jedi Order in the OT. Its not like anyone ever pulle him up and said "Uh actually you're not a Jedi like you father or his father before him because you never filled out an application form. But if you just head back down the corridor and take your first left, you'll find the Information Desk and one of the Storm Informationists should be able to help you."
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Hello, PLEASE stop bullying the poor togruta.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

Hello, people calling her FAT is better? Lol.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

she's both very conscious about her weight (since she's a female (jokes, please don't be offenced)) and about being percieved as a snitch (since she left the jedi order).
    + she works partime at the ATF
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

she's both very conscious about her weight (since she's a female (jokes, please don't be offenced)) and about being percieved as a snitch (since she left the jedi order).

OK please stop. It's either Fulcrum or ATF.
  • Options
    DarthHoobs wrote: »
    Mmm well actually the "Jedi" is a state of being, a oneness with the Force. It's not a guild status. You can leave the Jedi Order but still be a Jedi. So Ashoka / Fulcrum is a Jedi. Otherwise I must have missed when Luke Skywalker joined the Jedi Order in the OT. Its not like anyone ever pulle him up and said "Uh actually you're not a Jedi like you father or his father before him because you never filled out an application form. But if you just head back down the corridor and take your first left, you'll find the Information Desk and one of the Storm Informationists should be able to help you."

But it should matter what they say themselves. Luke says he is a Jedi "like my father before me" and grown Ahsoka says "I'm no Jedi." So it may have been that you missed those statements in whatever corridor you were.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options

So people are calling her FAT and RAT... she would be **** to hear that.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options

I like Alcohol Tobacco Firearms
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »

Illuminati confirmed
    Illuminati-PNG.png
    :scream:
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Please read before posting another thread asking why Fulcrum isn't a Jedi.

Ahsoka has said multiple times "I am not a jedi", "I left the order" etc. This is referenced in Twilight of the Apprentice, Path of the Jedi and by Dave Filoni himself.

Lightsabers =/= Jedi/Sith. Example is Rey and/or Kylo.

Rey has a lightsaber and you didn't put that info in a spoiler ?!? No need to watch Ep. 8 now ....
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @DarthHoobs jedi is no state of being. The jedi are a order they are a group of people under the same ideals. If you leave the order you are not a jedi hence why when Dooku left the order he was referred to as count and not jedi master or whatever other title he could have had in the order.
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    Options
    Her name is Ahskrotum, and she will be remembered as such throughout history.
  • Options
    The tags are not just what you do, though. It's who you have some synergy with. For example:

Ashoka classic has a nightsister tag in her leader ability, and it isn't because she "is" a Nightsister.

Raid Han Solo was not a Rebel; he was doing the job for pay at that point, and said "I'm not in this for your Rebellion", but he has a Rebel tag.

Old Ben tells Luke that he was "once Jedi Knight like your father"...implying he no longer is one, because the Jedi are extinct...but he has a Jedi tag.

Ashoka may no longer technically be a Jedi, but she could certainly still have the Jedi tag given that her entire upbringing and training was with the Jedi. I totally understand why they chose not to give her that tag, but it's not as clear cut as some of you are acting like it is. Tags in the game never are.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options

+1
    I loled irl.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    Lightsaber =/= Jedi/Sith (ex.: Pre Vizsla, Sabine Wren)
    Lightsaber user who is Light Side =/= Jedi (ex.: Light Sith, AHSOKA TANO...)
    Lightsaber user who is Dark Side =/= Sith (ex.: Knights of Ren - Kylo, Rakata...)

UM actually Pre Vizsla had a Darksaber not a lightsaber
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    If you leave the order it does not mean you are not a Jedi. Its no a membership is a state of being.
  • Options

+1
  • Options
    So Grevious uses 4 sabers...he must be a beast Jedi! Lol..
    I didn't slap you, I high five'd you in the face!
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Ahsoka yoda in the face
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Omeah wrote: »

Then why did Yoda tell Luke he was not a Jedi?
    Because he hadn't passed his final trial, which is to confront Lord Vader.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    But actually yeah, you can leave the order and still be a Jedi but when you specifically state you aren't a Jedi, that implies you no longer practice Jedi teachings or are restricted by Jedi philosophy.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    +1. It's a state of being and a choice, not going to church (in this case, church would be the Jedi Order)
  • Options

I just want to grow this enormous thread. Also just calling her Fulcrum is good enough for now. (Mostly because Kallus isn't in the game yet.)
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

Absolutely wrong. Being a force user doesn't make you a Jedi. Jedi are a religious order that she doesn't belong to. They have a very specific ideology, and beliefs about how to connect to the force which Ahsoka has rejected. Jedi don't have a monopoly on being one with the force (Sith), or even using the light side (Chirrut, Bendu, grey force users, etc) There are myriads of force users who aren't Jedi. If anyone wants to go read the Ahsoka book you can see how many times she says she isn't a Jedi, and doesn't deserve to be called one, and is uncomfortable around Jedi anything.

And as for Luke, he couldn't go through the formalities of officially joining the order since it was wiped out. But two masters of the order (including Grand Master Yoda) trained him not just to use the force, but in the ideology of the Jedi, and he went on to rebuild the order, and become its Grand Master himself. He became the "Pope" of the Jedi order.

Ahsoka is one of the most interesting characters in the SW universe precisely because she is a good, and moral person without strictly adhering to the light. She is not a Jedi, she will never get the Jedi tag in game, and no amount of complaints will change that. Accept it, and move on.

Also she is not FAT.