Zader Heroic Raid

Need some help/advice on soloing the rancor raid.

My current strategy right now is to almost finish p1 with my other squads and guild mates help so I don't need to include Rex in squad leaving me a spot for an extra empire/sith. I have 7* rex, he's just not geared enough for a heroic raid so he'd just be a liability - I'll get him geared up eventually this is just a short term fix so I can complete the raid. I don't need to solo the whole thing since I'm definitely strongest in my guild so it's not a race to solo like in some guilds - I could not attack for 3-4 days in t6 and still come in 1st.

Current squad is:
Zader (G11) - 190 speed
RG (G10) - 158
EP (G11) - 195
TFP (G11) - 234
Sid (G8) - 205
*Numbers are speed

I know RG is the weak link in terms of speed, but I would have thought others speed would be high enough with the rancor constantly slowed and tenacity down that I should be able to Solo, but I'm having a hard time with t6. T6 rancor gains tm faster than I can take it away and gets attacks in so can't imagine I'd fare well in heroic even though it has less health.

Any thoughts? I can keep trying to find more speed buts, it's just a slow process. And who should I put them on?

Replies

• Jt446
    28 posts Member
    Options
    I run zader, tfp, r2, teebo, and qgj or rex..if you time it right tfp applies tenacity down..r2 can help put teebo in a perma stealth. Takes a little longer bc not as many dots will be applied. I let the other guys in my guild chop down p1 and p2 and i jump in and kill p3 and p4
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I began using Rex and Phasma at gear 8 already on my alt account. It worked well. They did their job.

If you have Teebo and R2 they have good synergy for Rancor. R2 supplies Teebo with stealth when his scramble tactics expires.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    I'm assuming you do not have Teebo R2 or Jyn so only thing I would say is too gear up sid and rex and get rid of RG for Rex eventually.
  • Xlor1
    107 posts Member
    Options
    I solo'd (or I think I would've done if it hadn't of crashed) with zader, R2, teebo, rex, tfp. No hits from rancor in p2 or p3, crashed with 80% left of p4.
  • wickedTANG1
    37 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Add Jyn, she can remove all TM every other move. I run Zader, DN,TFP,Jyn, and EP. Haven't solo'd yet, but only because guild mates would be a little upset lol.
  • Options
    I just solod Pit with zVader, zSid, TFP, Teebo and R2. Need good speed all of them.