Old Republic

galen007
36 posts Member
edited June 2017
With nihilus and HK the door is opened. Now devs only have to go on. I don't mean we get a roaster full of old republic characters, but what about the villains and some heroes. For example, malak, sion, traya, revan, carth, bastilla, meetra surik, atton and visas.
Multiple sinergies, tags and strategies would be availabe. It would make the game interesting, wouldn't it?

Old Republic 22 votes

please bring us the old republic now!
77%
BoonmelcerCutandjackedGheyst1214Darlex11Ender22OmeahBoreasLGuy_21galen007IzzytheMelodyMkalmurphyDT_JangoHskull55Fre2178IthilixDobbyWobby 17 votes
I don't really care
18%
OuchieTestfriendAnakedJaywalkerShadeslayer7 4 votes
No way. It would ruin the game
4%
Riffinator 1 vote

Replies

• Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    Also T3-M4 and Ebon Hawk
  • DT_Jango
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Yes! Many would love this. They should make revan the next raid toon.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Boreas wrote: »
    Also T3-M4 and Ebon Hawk

Absolutely!
  • JynErso42
    197 posts Member
    Options

I'd totally be down for some KOTOR characters being added. HK-47 isn't even one of my favorites. Bring in Mission Vao already.

If it's any interest, a while back I worked with @SumantraGanguly and we came up with some pretty good concepts for how most of the cast of KOTOR I and II could fit into the game. ( @SumantraGanguly did have some concepts for characters from SWTOR, but my knowledge of that game is extremely limited so I won't get into that right now). Here's a link to the topic where we shared them.

I also found a potential very good opportunity to bring Juhani into the game, and started a thread for that idea as well. She has a fairly historic place in Star Wars lore, being the first openly homosexual character introduced to Star Wars canon. I was thinking she could be featured in an LGTB event.
  • Options
    Soooo many possibilities. The sith tag is very neglected so a syngergy between Revan and Malak would be amazing. They could introduce a new tag 'Old Republic' and start an event!

Imagine the Rogue One Rebels event but replace that with the characters of the Ebon Hawk - BOOM.

Considering there's only one villain flagship as opposed to two heroes, Nihilus' The Ravager could become one - problem solved!

Would love to see something like this happen <3
  • Options
    No way. It would ruin the game
    Not rebels
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Yes please a little diversity the old republic was an awesome place to read about not a place just for children how about some psychos like exar kun and ulic qel droma coming on board. We will see
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Not rebels

XD

I don't know anything about the expanded universe, but this characters sre cool and lots of people want them
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]