Bad Leader abilities?

Darth Vader has an offensive bonus for Empire aliies....

But there isn't even enough Empire characters to fit a team!

Also, Darth Sidious isn't considered an empire character, this is an extremely wasteful leader ability so far. That and for some reason many Sith are not considered sith! and do not recieve Sith leader bonuses.

Count Dooku's evade bonus is bad. Illuminari Unduli gives a higher bonus!

C-5555 has a defense bonus.... why? Defense bonuses are really low. 45 defense to clone allies and half for non-clone?

What I'm saying is that often times; It is easy to dismiss 90% of characters leader bonuses because they pale in comparison to other characters.

Or, they have the same bonus; Like the nightsister allies bonus.

Count Dooku should have a stun or counter bonus for Sith allies. That is his specialty after all!

Darth Sidious should have a higher critical chance bonus. at least 20% and to balance that out, make it for Sith only ans half for everyone else.

I mean you'd think, being Sidious's apprentice that; Darth Maul, Count Dooku and Daryh Vader would gain special bonuses for bring on the same team!

Kylo Ren should definitely get a bonus for being on the same time as Darth Vader.

Finn should get a bonus called "roots" that gaves a bonus for every clone/storm trooper on his team.

Just my two cents.