Anakin+Maxoffense+fewmathemaths=InfinitePower?!

Jedy92
8 posts Member
Kind time of day gentlemen!
I want to give you a video review of Anakin with the maximum physical damage.

https://youtu.be/nPtMCn2EDBI

I want to tell you about the experiment put on Anakin in a pack of Jedi (more precisely over its modules).
Since I have very bad modules with extra speed, I decided to put Anakin's fashion with an additional attack, the arrow and cross also on the attack at the base. In total, he collected 3150 attacks (2300 at his base), which is quite good!
The main thing is that in addition to the attack, there was a chance of a critical strike in addition to the attack, since it also plays an important role. In the end, what I got, you see on your screen. Well, let's go to the arena testing and at the same time plunge into a little math! 
To achieve the maximum physical damage, we need P2 and 4 ally with the tag galactic republic, as for each of them he receives 10% of the attack. + It must have an attack buff from Kwai or Eni To find out the maximum attack of Eni, you need to consider all the factors that affect it: I want to warn in advance that I'm a mathematician to myself and maybe I'll figure something wrong, so do not blame me.
1) Calculation of the attack from P2: Basic ATTACK P2: 2370 + 40% + 50% = 4503 And he gives out 10% = 450
2) calculation of Eni's attack: As a result, our Eni gets: 3150 (base) +450 (from p2) +561 (from speed taking into account the leader of the kva) = 4161 Total = 4161
!!! So our Eni gets the attack buff from the kva at 50% damage and then 6241
!!! Or from the passivation at 75% = 7281
The damage modifier from the hand and aoe are almost the same + -2% = 190% of damage from physical (data from the site swgoh.gg) 7281 * 1.9 * 2.16 = 29k - Maximum damage without armor
But if we consider that on average,% of armor of the characters will be 25%, then we get 22.1k
If the buffs are 50% and 75% damage stacked, the damage is 38422 (4161 + 50% + 75%) * 1.9 * 2.16) - armor = 28.8 thousand

Thank you for watching!
Click on like, subscribe to the channel and show it to your friends! : D

Replies

• Tantema_Garnik
    302 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    It is hard to understand. Can you try a different translator maybe?
    I think the numbers are quite good to understand, but with the text is hard to get a point.

It took me 10min to find out that: (watching the movie) :-(
    P2 is R2D2
    Kwai is QGJ
    Eni is JKA
    Kva is GKenobi

passivation is Special1 from QGJ "Harmonischer Angriff" s.th. like harmonic attack in eng.
    hand is Basic Attack

Still working on the rest...
  • Options
    So , he does more damage than it suppose to or what is this about ?
  • Skuddy
    137 posts Member
    Options
    He's just showing the math for max potential damage on JKA basic