Droids and Sid

Anyone using IG88 and IG86 in a squad with Sid as leader? Who else do you guys use to round out the squad? I was thinking need a taunt tank to protect and healer. I have IG88 and 86 now but they are still 3 and 2 star and lower level gear. It's hard to tell how they will do once leveled up, currently they are too puny to match up in arena or GW cause they hit like pussy cats when facing level 60 5* players.

So is it a working strategy go

Sid Leader
Luminara
IG88
IG86
Poe

Replies

• Options
    Switch out Poe for Vader and that's my team.

If Darth can get his special off before 88 can fire off his aoe, it will land massive damage.

My problem is 88 isn't geared enough yet so he has such low health that he doesn't always get his turn.

We'll see if that gets better...
  • Options
    My current A team:
    Sid 88 86 GS Poe all 7* fully geared is able to take down any opposition.
  • Options
    88 and 86 do incredible amounts of damage when leveled up and geared. They're definitely not designed to absorb damage, so I run the Poe-fueled droid squad.
  • Options
    I was getting pretty discouraged with my Droid squad, they were all glass and no cannon. Than I hit some magical level 6 gear, level 50, but still 4* and they started to come to life so I have stuck with them. The problem with investing heavy in a droid squad is they aren't the best at GW and I want to make better gains there. Poe at 4*, 6 gear. level 54 is still a wuss though, and he takes forever to get shards. He's almost to 5* and once that happens I may start farming QGJ or 5's for better GW characters.

Would you guys prioritize unlocking HK47 and leveling up or continuing to level up IG88 to 6 or 7*?