Fixed it for you! Epic!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Thanks Snakes!!!
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    ishr wrote: »
    She should be proud of her body type. In this day and age it's about fat pride. Just ask Megan Trainer. Fat and proud!

Ewwwwwww Megan trainer *throws up*

So it is now official that FAT will be the name that we will go with henceforth.
  • Options
    FATz is phat but not all that?

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    No really the new Ashoka
    Can we call her B. S. (big snips) instead of ATF/FAT
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Fun toon to play against. I was destroying a Rex-Chaze team, when she one shot my Vader. Was a WDF moment. Still won though.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I would never recommend calling any woman FAT or big. This goes double for a woman carrying a knife and probably quadruple for a woman carrying 2 light sabers.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Yeah this whole fat thing is silly. It should go away sooner than later. Its not funny.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I would never recommend calling any woman FAT or big. This goes double for a woman carrying a knife and probably quadruple for a woman carrying 2 light sabers.

you won't be getting any from these women though. no reason to be pc about freaking pixels
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    It's RAT - Rebel Ahsoka Tano.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options
    Its new ahsoka,nice and simple
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Snips is young Ahsoka. And the new version can just be Ahsoka. Or Fulcrum. No acronyms needed.

It's not like 13 letters for General Kenobi, or 16 for Geonosian Soldier. I'll just type out her 6 letter name as I do for Chewie, or Fives, or Leia, or Lando, or Savage. Also refuse to have any constructive discussion with those keep pushing the one I won't even say anymore.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    When she's zeta'd she'll be Ashokaz
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

you won't be getting any from these women though. no reason to be pc about freaking pixels

Kyno's humor aside (which I think was pretty funny), it's not about being PC in this case, it's about adopting terminology that reflects common-sense decency, whether we're applying that terminology to fabricated or real life women.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    When she's zeta'd she'll be Ashokaz

Or Ahzoka.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Snips is young Ahsoka. And the new version can just be Ahsoka. Or Fulcrum. No acronyms needed.

It's not like 13 letters for General Kenobi, or 16 for Geonosian Soldier. I'll just type out her 6 letter name as I do for Chewie, or Fives, or Leia, or Lando, or Savage. Also refuse to have any constructive discussion with those keep pushing the one I won't even say anymore.
    Trolls die from disengagement. Let em' be.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Still can't stand acronym names. Qui GOn Jin doesn't bother me as much though. Just call her Fullcrum.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    f6ber3mpf7zw.gif
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Personally I like Fulcano for her name.

It sounds like Volcano.
  • Options

Trolls die from disengagement. Let em' be.

Yeah, you'd think those darn FATz lovers would give it up already. ;)

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    It's ironic that were fats are disgusting, big snips is now called FATz and she's actually smokin (for an animated alien).
  • Options
    Guys, guys, stop with troll.
    It's FAT or, when upgraded, FATz.
    It is known
  • Options
    FAsho.
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    Options
    #Tortugaforeva!
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    I found a bug in game where Vader doesn't instantly kill Ahsoka at the beginning of the match.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    No more FAT or, when upgraded, FATz.
    It is known that these are unacceptable.

Fixed that for you.
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options

Fixed that for you.

Typical SJW :wink:
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Bobby777 wrote: »

Fixed that for you.

Typical SJW :wink:

No, I'm poor white trash, but it's stupid name, and most people don't like it.
  • Options
    Is "Fulcrum" simply too much for ya'll?

Or even just "Snips 2.0"?