Darth Malgus

ImaginaryAlex
79 posts Member
edited June 2017
This is one of the characters that I like, though, I can now have one idea of what his kit is going to be like:

Darth Malgus: Protective Sith Tank that has synergies with Sith and Protection manipulation.

Health: 25.476

Protection: 19.649

Basic - Damage: 4283 - 7845

Deals Physical Damage to the enemy and inflicts Evasion Down, if the enemy is debuffed, he gains Protection Up (15 - 50%) for 2 turns. (Omega): if Darth Malgus has Protection, this attack cannot be evaded and attacks again. Random ally gains Protection Up (25%) for 2 turns, this Protection gain is doubled for Sith Allies.

Special 1 (Electroshock) - Cooldown: 4 - 3 Turns - Damage: 5937 - 8394

Deals Special Damage to the enemy and inflicts Shock for 2 turns, if the enemy does not have Protection, this attacks deals damage equal to 10% of the enemy's Max Health and Stuns for 1 turn.

Special 2 - Cooldown: 5 - 2 Turns

Gains Defense Up and Protection Up (25 - 60%) for 3 Turns. If he has Protection, he gains Offense Up and Critical Chance Up for 2 Turns. (Omega): Sith Allies gain all the buffs that Darth Malgus has and gain 3% Turn Meter for each buff.

Leader Ability (The False Emperor):

Sith Allies gain 10 - 50% Defense and Protection equal to 5 - 30% their Max Health. (Zeta): Sith Allies that do not have Protection gain 50% chance of Stun in their basic abilities and recover 10% of their Max Health while they have.

Unique:

Darth Malgus gains Max Health equal to (10 - 50%) of his Protection (This is doubled when Zeta'd). Whenever a Sith Ally loses Protection, Darth Malgus taunts for 1 turn and gains Health and Protection up (20%) for two turns. (Zeta): Darth Malgus gains 50% Counter chance whenever he does not have Protection and gains 50% Life Steal when he does. Sith Allies gain 10% Turn Meter and recover 20% Protection whenever they suffer a Critical Hit. This effect is deactivated when Malgus is defeated.

Too OP? Please let me know
Post edited by ImaginaryAlex on

Replies

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    One thing i have to add is that Malgus was a really good fighter he wasn't really a tank so i think you should remove his second special and he should have two basics: An attack stance and a defensive stance
    Attack grants him offence up
    And defensive gives him defense up and an increased counter chance

That's the main thing i have. other than that it was good
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    One thing i have to add is that Malgus was a really good fighter he wasn't really a tank so i think you should remove his second special and he should have two basics: An attack stance and a defensive stance
    Attack grants him offence up
    And defensive gives him defense up and an increased counter chance

That's the main thing i have. other than that it was good

Well, he can be like Vader, tanky perhaps but the Sith need more tanks
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Sion would make a better tank
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Darth Sion would make a better tank

If Darth Sion comes to the game then he could have this kit, it will be a blast under a Nihilus lead