Who should i zeta please help me out cause i can t choose from

Here is my swgoh account https://swgoh.gg/u/revan's succesor/
İ was thinking about zqj because i just unlocked gk or zader i am not sure

Replies

• Options
    Well, what's your priority at the moment?

I've zeta'ed Vader, QGJ and Maul in that order.
    I choosed Vader first to boost my damage in nAAT and Rancor (in nAAT took me to top 3).
    Then QGJ was a bad decision, my Jedi aren't that good, but at least it helped some guild mates.
    The last one was Maul 4 days ago and it really helped me in the arena, 4 days ago I was in the top 200 (close too top 100), today I was at 49 at the payout time.

Btw, everytime I have a chance to fight agains a zQGJ in the arena, I do it. I defeat them pretty easily but I never fought one with GK, maybe it's a good choice but I'm not the best one to tell you that.
  • Alrikster
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Or whom......

archer.png
  • Options
    Zqgj is what I use in arena but a Jedi team isn't great on defense. Zader is great for raid and good in arena. Since you have gk, zqgj is a good choice. It's a tough toss up. Most people would probably say Vader because he's better for raids.
  • Options
    Kylo Ren is an obvious choice, out of your roster. He has broad utility in all areas of the game, plus is likely to only grow more useful if and when we get new First Order toons towards the end of the year.
  • Options
    İ already have zylo i don t have to focus much on raid i would rather focus on arena cause i want to get under 100-50
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    in the team you're running, why not just go with yoda's BM. or Barriss, forget if you have her or not
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I would always prioritize my arena team first due to the crystal rewards. In your case it would mean putting a zeta on QGJ's leader ability. You could also experiment with R2 instead of Zylo.

zQGJ, JKA, GK, R2 with double zetas and Yoda with a zeta or two is a quite competitive team.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    * deleted *

• Wassup
    128 posts Member
    Options
    I'll piggyback on this. My arena team is Rex (l), Chaze, Jyn, Cassian right now. I'm top 30-40 (generally top 20 at payout). Only lvl 83 so I'm not HAAT yet, and don't have a good team developed for it yet. Can nearly solo T6 rancor (Jyn, Rex, Bistan, Chirrut, Cassian).

Options for zeta (about a week away) are:

Vader
    Jyn lead
    Kylo
    QGJ
    Maul
    DN

Most would require me to rebuild arena (except Jyn). Kylo probably the best shot here for his versatility, huh?
  • Options
    In my guild Zylo is the popular choice. Makes sense because you can beat entire phases with ONLY Zylo doing 8 attacks and escape....Rinse...Repeat Ya have 3.5 million score Still have Zylo and 1st phase closed out. This only is good on HEROIC setting due to unlimited turns. Who doesn't want to beat Heroic ; )... So when I get Zetas... Kylo or Vader will be first up to date.