Fulcrum Ahsoka squad theorycrafting

What about Baze, Chirrut, Cassian, Jyn & Ahsoka?
With meditate, Ahsoka could get: Foresight, retribution, heal over time (chirrut), advantage (jyn), defense up, potency up and tenacity up (cassian). Those are 7 different buffs and she would also be recieving a whole lot of protection via jyn's leader ability.
What are your thoughts about this?

Replies

• Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Jyns' leader is "recover" protection. If she's already been hit, she'll get back to max probably, but worthless otherwise.
    Cassian and K2 would provide Ahsoka with Protection Up, Defense Up, Tenacity Up, and Potency Up at beginning of the encounter. so she'll meditate with those 4, add in Foresight and Retribution for 6 buffs.
    Ackbar lead will give her 173 base speed. Meditate with 6 buffs, immediately gain 90% TM.
    That's just off the top of my head, I'm sure there's a 7th buff available somewhere.

If you're feeling froggy, Lumi's zeta leadership will give her 6 HoT's at the same time, to make 7 buffs.
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    Options
    Ackbar (L), R2, Ahskrotum, Cassian, K2
    R2 has 183 speed, goes before Ahskrotum, does smokescreen, gives stealth, foresight, advantage. Cassian gives K2 those 4 buffs at start of encounter. Ahskrotum meditates with Stealth, Advantage, Foresight, Retribution, Def up, Pot up, Ten up, Prot up, ~90k damage on whomever you want.
  • Riktoven
    144 posts Member
    Options
    I'm impressed with how well she works on dark side teams.

ZDM, ATF, SA, zSO, and pick a 5th.

Foresight, offense up, defense up, HOT, stealth, and speed up.

That's six buffs from 2 darkside toons.
  • Riktoven
    144 posts Member
    Options
    Using Darth Nihilus as the 5th is solid even without adding buffs. Sith Trooper is probably better. I imagine GK would be the ideal 5th.
  • Options
    I actually already have some solid g11 chirrut and baze.
    I think in a sith squad ahsoka would be a little bit of an easy target and i liked the ackbar, cassian, k2, r2 squad, but i am looking for a combo with chaze
  • Options
    maybe chaze, r2, cassian & ahsoka. Baze is a rebel tank, cassian a rebel support and ahsoka a rebel attacker, so those woud be all the buffs cassian can give
  • Options
    wedge lead provides some much-needed offense, not to mention the TM gain when she lands a bunch of crits.

Wedge, Cassian, Tano, R2, and a rebel tank (Baze or K2)
  • Counts
    69 posts Member
    Options
    What about Ackbar(L), fulcrum ahsoka, Ezra, Old Ben, Leia?

Or should I choose a different lead? Should someone like Cassian be I this group?

I am level 58 and can't get guys like Chaze and R2 yet.