Zeta-maul bug and heist bug

When fighting a zeta maul team in arena using my own zeta maul team, the starting bonus tm gets applied randomly rather then evenly among the sith. So a 113 speed nihilus might get a turn before a 200 speed palpetine. Sometimes on succesfull dodge stealth won't trigger even if there are no debuffs.

When heist is up (droid or cred) it will remain invisable until i restart the app. Problem persists throughout my guild and many have missed a bunch of heists because of this.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7345 posts Moderator
    Options
    Is there a Sith Assassin involved? Any details you could give on full team comps for both sides would be more helpful.
  • Options
    I believe the opponent had a low star sith assassin.

However other minor bugs considering zual vs zaul fights have been mentioned by my guild mates. Ren Hoeck reported for some reason his nihilus once acted first in a fight, while nihilus is one of his slowest characters on that team.
  • Options
    I use zaul, palp vader zeta-kylo and sith trooper
  • crzydroid
    7345 posts Moderator
    Options
    I believe the opponent had a low star sith assassin.

However other minor bugs considering zual vs zaul fights have been mentioned by my guild mates. Ren Hoeck reported for some reason his nihilus once acted first in a fight, while nihilus is one of his slowest characters on that team.

Again, if Sith Assassin pushed more than one person to 100%, rng determines who goes first.
  • Options
    Except sith assassin didn't have a higher speed then my chars. He was rpund 180. My palp had 200
  • Options
    Unrelated, can you guys please please pretty please add a refresh button to the chatbox?

Right now the only way to see if anyone posted is to post something. This leads to rabid spamming and missed messages.

The problem with the heist event persists accross the board. This week i was already logged on when it went up and like clockwork it only showed after a hard restart of the app. Roughly 5 guild members missed the heist as a result.

There has not been a heist for a long while that showed up if i was already logged on. It didn't work this way before a couple of updates ago.
  • Options
    New weird thing happened.

Enemy team=
    Zeta maul lead. Palp rg zylo and tie pilot.

My team=
    Zaul palp sith trooper vader and zylo.

End of fight only his zaul is left and my vader and zylo.

His zaul is under stun. Takes crush from vader and gains 2 dots. His hp look completely depleted. His turn is nect and instead of dying he gains health, stealth and tm. Mind that he didnt have any buffs before his turn and he didnt take any action.

Didnt affect the outcome of the fight but it was still really weird and i cannot come up with a reasonable explanation for that happening.