Limiting play with energy is bogus

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I quote myself:
    Ivinol wrote: »
    billbob19 wrote: »

This and the lack of energy are the biggest issues with this game. Far too difficult to create a strong team without spending a significant amount.
    Yes.Playtime/Day here is <1h for me because energie runs out fast.
    12 Energie for a Hard Mission(shards)-6 for farming mats/8 for Cantina battle.

In MFF a normal Mission for mats+shard cost 4 Energie.
    Spezial Mission cost 6 and Daylies 4.
    You can battle timeline 10x and Battleworld 20x/Day.
    You get 1 full refill each Day for free.
    Playtime 2-3h/Day.

• Options
    Slushie wrote: »
    J7000 wrote: »
    What are the events like? I'm almost there. Are they any good?

Don't bother with Events. Not worth it at all.

50 energy cost for minimal rewards, plus there's a 1 hour time limit. For most people they can only do one event run within an hour unless they spend crystals to refill.

You're better off spending that energy on farming gear or something.

If you mean Galactic War, Cantina and Squad Battles, these to me are very important to play because they give you shipments for some important characters you'll want to upgrade. All I want is to not have 12 hours of forced downtime each day unless I spend $20 a week on crystals, not much to ask....
  • Options
    If you mean Galactic War, Cantina and Squad Battles, these to me are very important to play because they give you shipments for some important characters you'll want to upgrade. All I want is to not have 12 hours of forced downtime each day unless I spend $20 a week on crystals, not much to ask....

No he's specifically talking about the events table that opens up at level 50 and everyone constantly says it's not worth it.
  • Options
    OniBeowulf wrote: »
    No he's specifically talking about the events table that opens up at level 50 and everyone constantly says it's not worth it.

Ohh.....I may be there tonight first time, Level 49 currently.....
  • Options
    I would like a cheaper option to play longer
  • OniBeowulf
    10 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Top_Quark wrote: »
    On short refills and no escalation: you don't know how much you wouldn't want these to happen if you are on budget player. Cg's other game hoda has both, pvp's refill bar takes 2 hours, what this means is you end up living stuck to your device or you lose competetiveness. Any long term player hates that and asked it to be changed to daily portions. Also without escalation what whales do is to max out everything in a few hours time they appear in the market. People of that caliber that migrated to this game wants exactly that. You can't imagine how far left behind you'll be when they have every possible hero maxed out. What you see in this game is the result of the experience company had on hoda.

It's no where to go, don't drain your enthusiasm. Pace yourselves and enjoy the game as it is.

So the solution to that is dynamic brackets/servers. If you start leaving everyone in your bracket/server in the dust you get bumped up into a more competitive bracket/server. That way players are kept with other players who play in a similar fashion. I have played many games like that and it encourages you to play as much or as little as you like while still having incentive to put money into the game.
This discussion has been closed.