Please make a shop for the gear materials

Could you please consider the possibility to make a Gear Shop for the gear materials we don't need? It could be same system like we have now for the shards. Players could convert gear materials into a currency that can be spent on acquiring gear materials they need for the characters to gear up. It would make sense to include those purple materials which are extremely hard to source.

Replies

• Captain_Reynolds
    410 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    +1 As well as adding SIM cards to the shipments please! I was hoping that would be in this update. Hopefully added in the rest of the February's patch today and Thursday.
  • Options
    I would be happy to see @EA_Jesse comments on that. Many thanks.
  • Options
    +1
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    +1000 (which is how many extra gear of different useless types many of us have sitting in our inventory.)

And why isn't gear "backwards compatible" in the SWGOH universe? lol As an example - I am always farming Mk 4 Sorosuub Keypad Salvage - the Mk 5 Sorosuub Keypad Salvage I have 74 of.

Gear availability in its current form forces diversification instead of allowing for focus. And depending on which characters/teams you are trying to form (farm), the gear distribution, with no way to reallocate based on need, you are stuck with lots of useless (yet high level) gear and in need of some lesser gear that should be fairly easily obtained. It seems a forced system of artificial "supply and demand".
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Botan
    41 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yes!

It only makes sense right? in the movies everyone seems to be trading parts constantly. This gear shop would resemble that aspect and would be all round great to have. Definitely support this.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    I asked @CG_JohnSalera about this in the thread where this change was announced. He said that there were no plans at this time for anything to do with excess gear. Hopefully that will change at some point.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1 I would love a gear shop, It would allow me to save energy and sim tickets that would be wasted in trying to get the gear.