Has anyone zeta'd FAT?

2Next

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    God this forum is so obnoxious right now.
  • Options
    Do
    Please stop the FAT/RAT calling. If Ahsoka really was in front of you, and without a "jedi code" to stick to would you even dare call her that?

Maybe most ridiculous argument I've ever heard Yeah don't insult a cartoon drawing of a fictional person in a fictional universe with a pretend weapon and pretend powers cause if she was real her and Fred Flintstone would kick your ****!
  • Options
    Olga wrote: »
    God this forum is so obnoxious right now.

+1
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    Options
    Do
    Please stop the FAT/RAT calling. If Ahsoka really was in front of you, and without a "jedi code" to stick to would you even dare call her that?

Maybe most ridiculous argument I've ever heard Yeah don't insult a cartoon drawing of a fictional person in a fictional universe with a pretend weapon and pretend powers cause if she was real her and Fred Flintstone would kick your ****!

+1
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    Options
    Alrikster wrote: »
    Alrikster wrote: »
    From what ive seen so far, she doesnt hold particularly well on defense.

Shes good on offense, but as with any attacker she needs those stars to be viable much more so than a tank. Ive seen a few variations of rebels with her in arena today and none of them seemed particularly strong. A 3-5* ahsoka is just too squishy and doesnt hit hard enough.

With that said, you think she will become viable once she's farmable and can attain 7*?

Viable definitely. Also maybe someone out there will find a team that she excels with. Dont get me wrong she is absolutely a strong and viable character. As is wiggs, but you wouldnt run them in arena 3-5*

That makes sense, thanks!
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    Options
    Bt_7274 wrote: »
    U ppl are so immature...let them call it whatever they want FAT,nat rat i dont care
    On topic: @NicolasRage i have her zeta 4* g10 and im enjoying it so far,but you need at least 7 buffs for her to be lethal

Thanks for staying on topic!
    I only have her 3* g7 right now and I used her in a wiggs chaze team in GW and almost finished the whole thing without her dying, so she definitely has potential it seems.
  • xNine
    82 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    U ppl are so immature...let them call it whatever they want FAT,nat rat i dont care
    On topic: @NicolasRage i have her zeta 4* g10 and im enjoying it so far,but you need at least 7 buffs for her to be lethal

7 buffs? I would think she'd be lethal with only 4 hhaha. That should be five hits for all around 10k each, ~50k? How much damage boost have you seen in practice with the -50% armor reduction?

As for all the fat people getting offended about the acronym, or if you just don't like the order of the words: FAT is a way easier way to describe the character, it's way superior to the abbreviation ATF. I was honestly wondering what we were gonna call her to differentiate her from the old ahsoka. FAT is definitely sticking with me.

:D Oh my God, is she a real person? Are her feelings going to get hurt? This isn't some Jedi council, it's a bloody game we're talking about.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    xNine wrote: »

7 buffs? I would think she'd be lethal with only 4 hhaha. That should be five hits for all around 10k each, ~50k? How much damage boost have you seen in practice with the -50% armor reduction?

As for all the fat people getting offended about the acronym, or if you just don't like the order of the words: FAT is a way easier way to describe the character, it's way superior to the abbreviation ATF. I was honestly wondering what we were gonna call her to differentiate her from the old ahsoka. FAT is definitely sticking with me.

:D Oh my God, is she a real person? Are her feelings going to get hurt? This isn't some Jedi council, it's a bloody game we're talking about.

A big chunk of the forum will never accept a pejorative as an acceptable acronym for a fan favorite. Never going to stop arguing about it. Also young Ahsoka was called Snips more than her own name. Snips and Ahsoka aren't to hard to type. And for those who can't be bothered to type 5-6 letters AT(F) is the correct order according the way it's listed in game.

It's my personal mission in life to cause every discussion that mentions her to grind to a screeching halt, and devolve into an argument about her name if they use that acronym you said that I refuse to even repeat. Never going to accept it ever ever. I'm perfectly content to argue about it forever.
  • Options
    Lol red hot buttons, get yer red hot buttons here
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options

Thanks for staying on topic!
    I only have her 3* g7 right now and I used her in a wiggs chaze team in GW and almost finished the whole thing without her dying, so she definitely has potential it seems.

So you only have her 3* and think to zeta her? Hell no!!

• Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    And why really care if shes called FAT, RAT, ATF or whatever? Just call it what you like and stop b*tcing about it like little kids. Me who thought you guys where over 30+ years...
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Closing this. Thread derailed a long time ago

zvtg8k71a0g6.gif
This discussion has been closed.